IObit Uninstaller 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mere

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Sep 30, 2014
I just wanted to say this that I really like this iobit uninstaller 4. It is much better than Revo uninstaller. I use to have Revo uninstaller for a long time. Now I have found this iobit uninstaller 4. It does a great job. What I like about it that I can remove the third party apps. Revo uninstaller couldn't do that. I am staying with iobit uninstaller now on.

Mere

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Sep 30, 2014
I just sharing a opinion how I feel about iobit uninstaller. I am not trying to state anything at all.

jackuars

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
I use it for long time since the first portable version was released (v2 I think). Since then, no real official portables (single file-d), except those on PortableApps. If anyone interested
http://download3.portableapps.com/p...able/IObitUninstallerPortable_4.0.4.1.paf.exe

It's a wiser choice to use the normal installer version than the portable version, because the IOBit service that runs in the background will keep track of the installations, and better deeper removal of the leftover entries.

Last edited:

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
It's be

It's a wiser choice to use the normal installer version than the portable version, because the IOBit service that runs in the background will keep track of the installations, and better deeper removal of the leftover entries.
I don't like optimizators, utilities and cleaners to have their own service and run in the background, taking resources and with it slowing down (whatever the % is) the system, contrary to his main purpose, to make system faster. It's paradox.
@jackuars did you test normal vs portable version removal capabilities ?

S

Sr. Normal

I really like this program and I'm glad that IObit is " reborn " from his sordid past doing very good programs.
Another free uninstaller I like is to have is Wise Unninstaller with forced mode when all else fails .
Mere Thanks for sharing, I found it very interesting to be able to remove third-party applications .

Greetings to all

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.