Status
Not open for further replies.

Chippel

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jan 28, 2013
Hello,

the most important features for me are detection and prevention. I'd say that prevention is even more important. What would you suggest? I know one is paid and the other one is free but I don't mind paying for an AV

Reactions: Piteko21

aztony

Level 9
Verified
Oct 15, 2013
Key thing to remember is that AVs perform differently on different PCs. What may work great on my system may be a disaster on yours. So why don't you try them both to see which works best for you, on your system. Qihoo is free, wouldn't cost anything but time to check it out. I've never use Kaspersky, but if they are like most paid AVs they probably offer a trial period where you check it to see if it's worth paying for, for your needs.

Last edited:
Reactions: jamescv7
H

hjlbx

Key thing to remember is that AVs perform differently on different PCs. What may work great on my system may be a disaster on yours. So why don't you try them both to see which works best for you, on your system. Qihoo is free, wouldn't cost anything but time to check it out. I've never use Kaspersky, but if they are like most paid AVs they probably offer a trial period where you check it to see if it's paying for, for your needs.

Best advice. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.