Level 64
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
v3.1.40 - June 26th 2014 -- Firefox/IE
  • New: Convert Folder in Vault to Shared Folder.
  • New: Enterprise - policy to force user to setup linked account.
  • New: Enterprise - check for master password reuse.
  • New: Adjust Security Challenge results for sites with recent vulnerabilities.
  • New: LastPass OpenSSL CCS checker tool available.
  • Resolved: Fix for Google login page.
  • Resolved: IE instant sync now works.
  • Resolved: Improved firefox add on performance.
  • Resolved: Prevent offer to add new sites if already present in vault.
  • Resolved: Better handling of change password forms.
v3.1.31/32 - June 15th 2014 -- Chrome/Safari/Yandex
  • Resolved: Fix for inability to trust computer in some circumstances.
  • Resolved: Fix for auto login for some sites where the submit button cannot be found.
Download LastPass

Reactions: Oxygen and MalwareT
D

Deleted member 2913

Lastpass extension on Firefox mention 3.2.16a, is this correct i.e "a" in the version number?
I manually ran LP update in Firefox extension i.e rightclick LP in extension & select find updates.

Petrovic

Level 64
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
v3.2.20/3.2.21 - Aug 6th 2015 -- Chrome/Safari/Opera/Maxthon/Firefox
  • Improved: Better filling for username on sites with 2 page logins.
  • Improved: Use better font for password fields to make it easier to distinguish ambiguous characters.
  • Fixed: Master Passsword reporting to the enterprise console is more accurate.
  • Fixed: Attachments can be immediately accessible after adding.
  • Fixed: Server, Data, Email notes moved into Shared Folders now support copy password.
  • Fixed: Prevent javascript from being injected into WYSIWYG applications.
https://lastpass.com/upgrade.php?fromwebsite=1&releasenotes=1

Reactions: tonibalas

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
On July 23, I changed my LastPass email to the new email address given me by my new cable provider. When I did that, I lost the ability to log into LastPass for any longer than two seconds, as I describe at http://malwaretips.com/posts/419652/. I contacted LastPass Support on July 24. They have sent me down rabbit holes about cookies and browsers and security programs that are not the problem. After three weeks, they still have not come close to restoring my access to my account. I am pissed off. I told them if they didn't fix it, I'd be raising it in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.