Malwarebytes On-Demand PORTABLE Scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnosis

Level 5
Thread author
Apr 26, 2011
Anyone know if I can get a portable version of MBAM for my USB stick?

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
ALL portable apps ,you can get from the link which i given to you many hours ago.

Gnosis

Level 5
Thread author
Apr 26, 2011
Good to know. I did not see MBAM in there though, but I will look again.

Gnosis

Level 5
Thread author
Apr 26, 2011
I utilized the search engine on that site and found MBAM portable. Thanks again.

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
You ALL should read this:
http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?s=f6b3193f0e17252ef364f2c72a844a9b&showtopic=91514&view=findpost&p=462886

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
Are you read all of it?
your link for download a portable is from megaupload.

No, that is not ours. That is a pirated/cracked copy of our program altered to run portably without our authorization and using a pirated key. We would never host any of our products on sites like MegaUpload or RapidShare.
BY exile Moderators from MBAM forum.

Gnosis

Level 5
Thread author
Apr 26, 2011
The links I am finding are probably not legit, or at least the contents therein. Oh well, I can scan with HitMan and Gmer and kill with Combofix if need be. No biggie. When it comes right down to it I can simply boot SARDU and utilize Dr. Web Live or Kaspersky Rescue after checking things out with Process Hacker or GMER and cut right to the chase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.