Expired malwaretips.com : DefenseWall Personal Firewall Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
http://malwaretips.com/styles/MalwareTips/xenforo/logo.png

malwaretips.com : DefenseWall Personal Firewall Giveaway

2h2kqde.jpg

We would like to thank SoftSphere Technologies for giving us the opportunity to giveaway these (20) DefenseWall Personal Firewall licenses.

DefenseWall Personal Firewall

DefenseWall wins when your anti-virus fails. Isolate good from evil!

DefenseWall Personal Firewall - the world's first sandboxing-style personal firewall solution
  • No learning modes (as seen with firewall and HIPS programs).
  • Mininimal popups.
  • Compatible with third-party security software and programs.
  • No need to configure ports and sockets.
  • No application checksum re-calculations.
Average users find it difficult to setup and use your typical firewall and security program. For most average users, program popups and questions are confusing. There is always the chance a user will make the wrong choice and allow malware to cause damage to their system.

DefenseWall Personal Firewall is a different kind of security program. You won't even notice it's installed and providing the highest firewall and system protection.

DefenseWall Personal Firewall is based on a sandboxing approach that uses rights restrictions and partial virtualization. It now comes with an integrated firewall. What this means in simple terms is that malicious files will not have the 'rights' to perform any unwanted changes to your system or be able to make any unwanted connections.

Malware stems from various sources such as internet browsers, usb flash drives, e-mail, multimedia clients, IM, IRC, P2P, and VoIP. All of these programs are automatically marked by DefenseWall Personal Firewall as "untrusted". If malware attempts to install on your system via an "untrusted" program, DefenseWall's inbuilt restrictions (HIPS) will prevent your system from becoming infected. And if malware tries to steal your information such as financial and banking passwords through an "untrusted" program, the Personal Firewall component will stop malware cold from calling home.

And the best part is, DefenseWall protects you right out of the box. For more detailed information, see technical part below.

Try DefenseWall Personal Firewall today, and you will be convinced in its security and simplicity!

Technical section:

In the "trusted/untrusted" terms, Inbound Firewall protection of DefenseWall works as follows: it considers a listening port of a trusted process as a potential source of attack and therefore blocks it. Only "untrusted" processes are allowed to get connected outside. In case of an inbound attack, an attacker is routed to the sandbox. In the corporate environment, DefenseWall automatically opens ports 445, 136, 137, 138, and 139. However, the untrusted processes can't connect to these ports. All of this minimizes potential harm from the malicous code being spread by exploits. If you have a HTTP/FTP/SMTP/proxy server, they should be added to the untrusted applications list as a potential source for vulnerability exploitation and thus a source of infection.

DefenseWall HIPS (Host Intrusion Prevention System) is the simplest and easiest way to protect yourself from malicious software (spyware, botnets, adware, keyloggers, rootkits, etc.) and identification theft, that can not be stopped by your anti-virus and anti-spyware programs, when you surf the Internet! Using the next generation proactive protection technologies, sandboxing and virtualization, DefenseWall HIPS helps you achieve a maximum level of protection against malicious software, while not demanding any special knowledge or ongoing online signature updates. No signatures, no popup windows, no false positives. It is just reliable and transparent protection, easy to use and strong.

DefenseWall HIPS divides all applications into 'Trusted' and 'Untrusted' groups. Untrusted applications are launched with limited rights to modification of critical system parameters, and only in the virtual zone that is specially allocated for them, thus separating them from trusted applications. In the case of penetration by malicious software via one of the untrusted applications (web browsers etc), it cannot harm your system and may be closed with just one click! With DefenseWall HIPS, Internet surfing has never been so simple, safe and easy.

With new innovative "resource protection" functionality, DefenseWall HIPS will allow you to protect your sensitive data (e-mails, passwords, IM chat logs, games accounts, etc) against identity theft malware in a simple and intuitive way. Most known applications are already within the pre-defined list. I have taken the liberty to make some changes and corrections.

It is recommended to finish all P2P downloads before you make P2P client untrusted or add its download folder to "Defense Excludes" list!.

DefenseWall does not clean malicious software out from already infected computers!.

Software updaters must be run as trusted only!.

The DefenseWall HIPS program license is Lifetime, however updates, email notifications and first-queue support expire after 1 year unless you renew (extend, prolongate) your license.

Known issues- Adobe Acrobat Reader v8. Use v9 or later instead.

For Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8 32-bit.
Shareware, 30-days full-functional trial.
HIPS edition of DefenseWall=Personal Firewall one - bi-directional network connections control.
Current version is 3.24.

1gj5g8.png

v2rbf4.png

2lmxbh5.png

2agj93.png

242sci8.png

10pplhy.png

You can view DefenseWall Personal Firewall Homepage - here

You can view SoftSphere Technologies Support Forums - here

You can view DefenseWall Personal Firewall release History - here

DefenseWall Personal Firewall 3.2
File: DefenseWall_Personal_Firewall_v3_24.exe
Version: 3.24
Size: 4.09 MB

DefenseWall Personal Firewall Giveaway Details

The DefenseWall Personal Firewall Giveaway starts on July 31,2014 and ends on August 29,2014

To participate in our DefenseWall Personal Firewall Giveaway:

1. You have to be a registered member on our forum.
  • You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway.
  • If you enter the giveaway using a proxy or VPN,You Will Be Disqualified.
2. Make 2 posts in the following forums if you have not done so already
3. Share the giveaway news on Facebook or Twitter, so that others may enjoy it.

Share on Twitter
  • Make sure you follow MalwareTips on Twitter;
  • Tweet this :
    Code:
    Join the DefenseWall Personal Firewall Giveaway at malwaretips.com > http://malwaretips.com/threads/MalwareTips-com-DefenseWall-Personal-Firewall-giveaway.30631/
  • Post the link in your reply.
Share on Facebook
  • Like MalwareTips on Facebook ;
  • Post this on your wall:
    Code:
    Join the DefenseWall Personal Firewall Giveaway at malwaretips.com > http://malwaretips.com/threads/MalwareTips-com-DefenseWall-Personal-Firewall-giveaway.30631/
  • Make sure everyone can see it:
    ifEsjmxPw7NY.png
  • Post the link in your reply.
Final Details
  • The DefenseWall Personal Firewall Giveaway starts on July 31,2014 and ends on August 29,2014
  • Winners will be randomly selected using RANDOM.ORG on August 29,2014.
  • Winners must reply to the winning PM within 5 days or a new winner will be selected from the posted list.
  • You are allowed to participate with one post and one account/IP. Having multiple accounts on our forum is against our rules and will disqualify you.
  • One post per user(entry posts only), posting multiple times inside the thread is not allowed.
  • Any member that enters a giveaway and tries to run their own personal giveaway with a winning license will be PERMANENTLY banned from all future Exclusive MT Giveaways.
  • Winners will be notified by private message.
  • Good luck! :)

Last edited:

PlayerFromTheITtic

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
May 19, 2014
Hello everyone!

I'm a bit curious about this product, so I decided to participate!

Here is my Introduction post: http://malwaretips.com/threads/here-it-is-the-starks-were-right-tailhey-is-coming.27216/
Here is my configuration post: http://malwaretips.com/threads/tailheys-configuration-1st-of-august-2014-update.27217/
And here is my Twitter post: https://twitter.com/tailHey/status/495142633149571072

Thanks for this giveaway and good luck to everyone! ^^
P.S: @exterminator20, I wanted to know something. I'm using someone else's computer, as this guy lent me this since he's on vacation. I'm not using VPN, but I also participate not from my own computer, am I disqualified?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.