Expired McAfee AntiVirus Plus 2015

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashu Kumar

Level 2
Verified
Oct 6, 2014
Thanks a lot @BoraMurdar and MalwareTips.

here is an overshare about McAfee:
McAfee was the first AV that i used (in 2007). An uncle of mine gave it to me and he boasted of its performance and price. Frankly, I was overwhelmed by all of that :cool:. I said wow!. At that time, I was not much acquainted with big AV vendors except the Norton. Everyone used to talk about Norton only (Norton was an Antivirus next door :D).
funny part is that McAfee expired within a week. i was confused and sad. :confused: :(
Ah ha! Then I realized why he offered me a giveaway (Benevolence in guise) :mad:. Anyway, I am not telling this to belittle his generosity. He is really generous :) and that was my first giveaway (though with a short life expectancy :p).

Once again thank you MT and congratulations to other winners and to other members i would like to say:There is always one more time here at MalwareTips.

Reactions: toffee

Tani

Level 9
Verified
Nov 25, 2014
OK guys time to draw the winners! :)
But first the bad news. Not all the participants entered the draw. I was asking countless times that all the participants must met all the requirements in order to enter the draw, but some of you guys didn't. I really hate to do this over and over again, but rules are rules and we must be fair to everyone.

Members that didn't enter the draw are :

ahmad123 - didn't share his introduction and configuration
otto77 - didn't share direct link on social media share
Kantry123 - didn't share direct link on social media share
Dave DN - didn't share direct link on social media share
IONx64 - didn't share his introduction and configuration
Tani - didn't share direct link on social media share

Once again, you need to share a direct link of your share Twitter or Facebook or Google +, not the link to your profile page.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And now the good part :)
Winners of McAfee AntiVirus Plus 2015 license are :

@omidomi
@jen900
@conTROLLeur
@Kefter
@alex19100
@yigido
@Nedim
@Ashu Kumar
@nastavnikhe
@breathejustice

View attachment 34724

Congratulations guys! :)

All the winners will get a private message from me in which they need to respond in period of 5 days from now. If some member don't respond to that message within 5 days, new winner will be selected according to Random.org list. Be sure to check your inbox.
For those that didn't win I wish a good luck next time, MalwareTips will keep providing this community with the best giveaways on the internet. Stay tuned with the best forum on the world ;)
I've given you the links of my sharings on social media? that is my id if you've any doubt you can send me message over there. I don't think it's okay to exclude someone from the contest without confirmation? We were not asked to share from specific ids we were just asked to share on social media as far as I could see the rules. The top two posts on my profile were related to your products, wasn't it fine enough?

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
I've given you the links of my sharings on social media? that is my id if you've any doubt you can send me message over there. I don't think it's okay to exclude someone from the contest without confirmation? We were not asked to share from specific ids we were just asked to share on social media as far as I could see the rules.
Hi Tani...
I was asking too many times in the past to post the correct requirements needed for entering the giveaway. Some giveaways has more than 100 participants with some of them trying to cheat, posting intro and config that are not belong to them, posting multiple times, etc...
As said in the first topic :

Give a like to MalwareTips and Anti-Virus4U pages
Post this on your wall :

Code:
Join malwaretips.com & Anti-Virus4U.com McAfee AntiVirus Plus 2015 Giveaway at > http://malwaretips.com/threads/mcafee-antivirus-plus-2015.36325/
Make sure everyone can see it
ifEsjmxPw7NY.png

Post direct link of your share in your reply

A
lso, I have mentioned the same and gave the example
29ffpld-jpg.21322

There were giveaways in the past that I begged members to carefully read whole topic, all the requirements and rules. If anyone has any question, suggestion or need a help, didn't understand what he/she should do to enter the giveaway I was and I am always open and thrilled to help.
A lot of members lock their Twitter and Facebook profiles, privacy concerned, and me or other moderator cannot see what you have shared on your wall/profile, as you (not you directly) posted just a link to your profile page, and it's an essential thing to do.

At the end I mentioned for the third time on Final Details :

• And again, please meet all the asked requirements, 1. Link to your Introduction 2. Link to your Security Configuration and 3. Direct link of your share from Social Media. 4. Give a like/follow our Social Media and 5. Subscribe to Anti-Virus4U Mailing List.
  • Members who didn't fill all the asked requirements will not enter the draw.
Probability to win on MT is probably the best than on any other forum offering these kind of giveaways. I can only say, good luck next time ;)

Tani

Level 9
Verified
Nov 25, 2014
Hi Tani...
I was asking too many times in the past to post the correct requirements needed for entering the giveaway. Some giveaways has more than 100 participants with some of them trying to cheat, posting intro and config that are not belong to them, posting multiple times, etc...
As said in the first topic :

Give a like to MalwareTips and Anti-Virus4U pages
Post this on your wall :

Code:
Join malwaretips.com & Anti-Virus4U.com McAfee AntiVirus Plus 2015 Giveaway at > http://malwaretips.com/threads/mcafee-antivirus-plus-2015.36325/
Make sure everyone can see it
ifEsjmxPw7NY.png

Post direct link of your share in your reply

A
lso, I have mentioned the same and gave the example
29ffpld-jpg.21322

There were giveaways in the past that I begged members to carefully read whole topic, all the requirements and rules. If anyone has any question, suggestion or need a help, didn't understand what he/she should do to enter the giveaway I was and I am always open and thrilled to help.
A lot of members lock their Twitter and Facebook profiles, privacy concerned, and me or other moderator cannot see what you have shared on your wall/profile, as you (not you directly) posted just a link to your profile page, and it's an essential thing to do.

At the end I mentioned for the third time on Final Details :

• And again, please meet all the asked requirements, 1. Link to your Introduction 2. Link to your Security Configuration and 3. Direct link of your share from Social Media. 4. Give a like/follow our Social Media and 5. Subscribe to Anti-Virus4U Mailing List.
  • Members who didn't fill all the asked requirements will not enter the draw.
Probability to win on MT is probably the best than on any other forum offering these kind of giveaways. I can only say, good luck next time ;)
it was just a matter of click bro :) I'd tried my best to make my profile visible to public just for this contest & you even didn't click on it, this wasn't any issue in my eyes :)
well good luck with your contests, best wishes.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
it was just a matter of click bro :) I'd tried my best to make my profile visible to public just for this contest & you even didn't click on it, this wasn't any issue in my eyes :)
well good luck with your contests, best wishes.
But opposite, It was the matter of click, I clicked and didn't see anything. :)
Do you know how to get a direct link from a Facebook post?

Tani

Level 9
Verified
Nov 25, 2014
But opposite, It was the matter of click, I clicked and didn't see anything. :)
Do you know how to get a direct link from a Facebook post?
didn't know that's why I tried my best to take of the privacy from my account, now I know but don't think will ever need this :)
have a nice time sir thought it could be my mistake but bit broken because of the happenings within the first contest I participated in :(

Reactions: BoraMurdar

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
didn't know that's why I tried my best to take of the privacy from my account, now I know but don't think will ever need this :)
have a nice time sir thought it could be my mistake but bit broken because of the happenings within the first contest I participated in :(
You just need to click on the time of the post
emfacebook_lg16x9.jpg

And it will give you (lead you) to direct link (page) of your post. :)

Best wishes to you too. I would like to give licenses to all of you guys, but this is a system, and if we want for a system to work we need to have rules. Stay safe ;)

Reactions: Tani

Tani

Level 9
Verified
Nov 25, 2014
You just need to click on the time of the post
View attachment 35114

And it will give you (lead you) to direct link (page) of your post. :)

Best wishes to you too. I would like to give licenses to all of you guys, but this is a system, and if we want for a system to work we need to have rules. Stay safe ;)
it's ok bro thank you for the kind words :) it wasn't about license I already have that came with my dell but I just don't like mcafee, I was nervous that I tried but because of one thing wasn't added in the draw :)
well will try next time :)

Reactions: BoraMurdar

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
All the winners claimed their licences :)
Once again, I ask the participants to watch the giveaway starting and ending periods, as 2 members lost their right to get the licences.

Thank you all for participating, and stay tuned with MalwareTips and new awesome giveaways to come :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.