Expired McAfee AntiVirus Plus 2015

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
OK guys time to draw the winners! :)
But first the bad news. Not all the participants entered the draw. I was asking countless times that all the participants must met all the requirements in order to enter the draw, but some of you guys didn't. I really hate to do this over and over again, but rules are rules and we must be fair to everyone.

Members that didn't enter the draw are :

ahmad123 - didn't share his introduction and configuration
otto77 - didn't share direct link on social media share
Kantry123 - didn't share direct link on social media share
Dave DN - didn't share direct link on social media share
IONx64 - didn't share his introduction and configuration
Tani - didn't share direct link on social media share

Once again, you need to share a direct link of your share Twitter or Facebook or Google +, not the link to your profile page.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And now the good part :)
Winners of McAfee AntiVirus Plus 2015 license are :

@omidomi
@jen900
@conTROLLeur
@Kefter
@alex19100
@yigido
@Nedim
@Ashu Kumar
@nastavnikhe
@breathejustice

winners mcafee.PNG

Congratulations guys! :)

All the winners will get a private message from me in which they need to respond in period of 5 days from now. If some member don't respond to that message within 5 days, new winner will be selected according to Random.org list. Be sure to check your inbox.
For those that didn't win I wish a good luck next time, MalwareTips will keep providing this community with the best giveaways on the internet. Stay tuned with the best forum on the world ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.