Android
Hobbies
    • Arts and craft
    • Entertainment
    • Gaming

NoisyNinja77

Thread author
Apr 1, 2023
Hey Gang! New member here just saying hello. I am a guy in my late 40's who has occasional issues with malware. Was hoping that joining this forum could help me gain some know how in fighting this annoying issue whenever it rears its ugly head. I look forward to meeting you all!
Best,
NN77

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015

a090

Level 2
Mar 26, 2023
Welcome to the forum mate. You’ll learn lots here. I just joined a few days ago (go ahead and check my Join Date) and have been having a great time. Admittedly, I was a lurker for many many years.

Most of the members on here are great sources of information and are rushing to share it. And they’re quite kind while doing it, happy to take the time to explain concepts to you in detail. And the ones that give you a hard time at first turn out to be your good buddies in a very short while. (If you know, you know 😉)

We’re all here to share good info and have fun doing it, make friends, and mess with each other from time to time.

This is also one of the most active “forums” left on the net. I put that word in quotes because most forums these days are so stripped down, they look like a IRC channel. And it doesn’t help that Reddit killed 90% of the actually decent forums out there.

But this tight-knit community has survived all of that for over a decade. Why? Because there’s something special about it. Give it some time and you’ll find that out yourself.

PMs are always open if you have Qs or just want to shoot the breeze. Have a good one mate.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.