nsm0220 Config

nsm0220

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Sep 9, 2013
I agree. You can write that you are really good at Malware Removal but I don't think You should write that you're better than the Removal expert's... They are working 24 hours, Without money, Just with logs.
and Friend, I Don't want you to take it as offense, I am just trying to explain you how much hard the Removal expert's working :)
i know that and i can be a good help to them if they let me

Last edited:
Reactions: MalwareDetective

MrExplorer

Level 28
Verified
Nov 15, 2012
Nice Config, i would suggest you to add a Advertisement Blocker like AdBlock Plus.

D

Deleted member 178

Gdata IS + Comodo FW ? so you run 2 firewall at same time?

why no UAC? it is the most important security feature on win7 and above.

Reactions: MrExplorer

nsm0220

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Sep 9, 2013

why you are so shock besides it posted it in my old config a month ago

D

Deleted member 178

why you are so shock besides it posted it in my old config a month ago

So why you said "updated" with the today's timestamp...

i see potential conflicts and vulnerabilities, it is why i asked and you gave no answers lol; if you don't want ,why post it...

Not to say beginners may watch your config, and think it is ok to do like you; but it is not.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Your "updated" and original are the same with the exception of G-Data being a newer version. I've merged the threads, and updated the fields. You can contact staff like others have done for minor changes.

cptredsox

Level 1
Verified
Nov 4, 2012
besides .. no matter how much you know or how advanced you are, you can always learn new things :) .. i believe many of us try many different settings over the time till we think we´ve found something good .. only to realise a little time later that there is still room to improve.

Reactions: Deleted member 178

nsm0220

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Sep 9, 2013

because it takes up ram and plus when i test malware UAC gets in the way when i sandboxed the malware and besides in the vm there is no need of UAC to run for anti-malware testing

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 178

so this is your VM setup? if yes specify it on the title.

thanks.

nsm0220

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Sep 9, 2013
the config you see is based on my real pc and on the vm every windows security setup is disabled to make the test more fair and save ram usage on the vm

Reactions: Deleted member 178
D

Deleted member 178

ok thanks; still using 2 firewalls? or you disabled one of them?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.