Post your Speedtest.net and Pingtest.net results

viktik

Level 25
Verified
Well-known
Sep 17, 2013
Don't worry guys its just a glitch from my ISP side that i am getting 40 Mb/s instead of 1 Mb/s. :D:D:D

3315599044.png

sid_16

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 19, 2013
Don't worry guys its just a glitch from my ISP side that i am getting 40 Mb/s instead of 1 Mb/s. :D:D:D

3315599044.png
I can't believe this happens in India! By the way which service provider offering this speed?

viktik

Level 25
Verified
Well-known
Sep 17, 2013
I can't believe this happens in India! By the way which service provider offering this speed?

My ISP name is Inventum. They are new.
Previously it was called spectranet. Then changed name to citycom.
They still haven't figured out what login mechanism to use. Now they are using old pppoe.
I have downloaded so much that there is not enough left that i can download which is meaningful.

My hard disk is overflowing. Had to delete some old stuff.

NETWORX_REPORT_003_21022014_000503.jpg

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.