Post your Speedtest.net and Pingtest.net results

Chris Pyle

Verified
Feb 19, 2014
How could it be that you have more upload speed then download??
Wondered this myself. No idea why. My husband was also using the internet at the time. Will check it again. Maybe we are on the wrong side of the 45th parallel. I just tried it again with Joe off line. It is about the same. I will send this to my neighbor that works at phone co and ask him.

3322206060.png

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Verified
May 11, 2013
3485091240.png

I am most happy with my Ziggo connection and this speed is measured on the old line as next month the role out the gigabit lines in our city which means i will have 1Gbps speed. Cannot wait
*Note this is not a private connection i have at home as private connections go no further then 250mb/s and 25mb/s up

DaZa9

Level 8
Verified
Aug 16, 2013
3485091240.png

I am most happy with my Ziggo connection and this speed is measured on the old line as next month the role out the gigabit lines in our city which means i will have 1Gbps speed. Cannot wait
*Note this is not a private connection i have at home as private connections go no further then 250mb/s and 25mb/s up
And how much you pay for this? :O

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Verified
May 11, 2013
And how much you pay for this? :O

If it would be private then you pay around 50 euro but you get telephone and TV with it so its a all in one package.
If you use your internet business wise like me then you pay 22.50 euro a month (And yes i have added TV and telephone as additional packages and all together i pay little less then 50 euro) So i have business connection with home entertainment added to it and the business connections go up to 4 gbit (while 3.5gb is the realistic speed) but that's NOT cheap.
So mine is capped at 1.2Gb and i can use with the new line probably 1.1gb speed.

Can anybody beat me? :D
fyiiIXI.png
Uhmmm yes with my eyes closed, just gimme a month so they can roll out the new cables.
Then i can show you TRUE speed as 1GB down speed is VERY fast specially with at least 25Mbps up (YES these are real speeds as our ISP guarantees at least 98.5% of the promised speed if you fall below that for more then 24h they give you a month internet for free.
There is no fair use policy so if i want to download and upload the whole internet at ones, as long the lines do no catch fire i can do so.
Also i do need to point out that UPC & Ziggo here in the Netherlands are by far the biggest cable ISP's and the fastest BUT KPN which uses old ISDN and ADSL network actually has a business line (Which uses government critical infrastructure network) that has speeds in excess of 3GB and 750Mbps up however i am NOT going to pay like 500 Euro a month while Ziggo offers me 1gb for 10% of that. Saves me 450 euro (Thats nearly 600 dollar)

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.