CCleaner
System recovery
Macrium Reflect Free

Rebsat

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
@silversurfer Hi bro. You're participating alot in testing malware samples in Malware Vault section. Your favourite Antivirus is EIS. Whenever I am looking at the result of testing malware pack over there then I see KTS is performing very well. It totally prevent each malware from running and at last the system is safe and not infected but the situation is different for EIS since I saw most of the time it left 2 or 3 malwares and sometimes the system got infected.

I just wonder to know... Why are you still use EIS despite that facts? and What was the reasons that makes you keep EIS as your favourite Antivirus?

Thank you bro for your good assistance ;)

silversurfer

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
@silversurfer Hi bro. You're participating alot in testing malware samples in Malware Vault section. Your favourite Antivirus is EIS. Whenever I am looking at the result of testing malware pack over there then I see KTS is performing very well. It totally prevent each malware from running and at last the system is safe and not infected but the situation is different for EIS since I saw most of the time it left 2 or 3 malwares and sometimes the system got infected.

I just wonder to know... Why are you still use EIS despite that facts? and What was the reasons that makes you keep EIS as your favourite Antivirus?

Thank you bro for your good assistance ;)

First of all you have to consider it will be very rare that you got infected with a lot of malware at the same time.
You're right you get the best possible protection with KIS/KTS. I don't like it because of compatibility issues with new major updates of Win10. EAM/EIS offers very good protection and its' more lightweight on my system (personal experience).

silversurfer

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
@silversurfer I want to thank you for your great explanation bro. BTW, this is very very strong config Man;) Could you please let me know which 3rd Party Firewall are you still using alongside EIS? Thank you very much bro :)

Misunderstanding! 3rd Party Firewall = Emsisoft Internet Security ;)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.