Battle The Best Uninstaller?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

illumination

I typically use Revo Pro, and then manually hunt down left overs afterwards, sometimes using windows add/remove then hunting... I prefer manually removing over them all, but sometimes Revo just saves time when i need to remove a few a time..

JakeXPMan

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
Default Windows Uninstaller, and I just forget about the empty keys these days.

Just trying to install only programs i use or want, rather then uninstalling several programs.

i don't think it makes much difference if somethings left over after a removal.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I am using Revo Uninstaller Pro now.Before that was IObit Uninstaller however I have gone back to Revo Pro a couple months ago as it seems to do a better job.

Azure

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 23, 2014
Iobit Uninstaller is very good. Free and easy to use. Also the only uninstaller that scan for leftover after a reboot.

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
I use Revo uninstaller now. Before 6-8 months back I was using Iobit uninstaller, now I feel I dont even need one because I have Shadow Defender which makes all my work a lot easier. Since you have asked for it people can go with..
  • Revo Uninstaller Pro or
  • Iobit Uninstaller or
  • Use Manual Uninstall With Control Panel and Run CCleaner to clean the traces.

scot

Level 9
Verified
Dec 5, 2014
Revo Uninstaller Pro - Good.

Total Uninstall - Very Good & does a bit more than Revo pro but you need to be careful while using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.