The new windows name is Windows 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Damn, Are these bloggers playing around? First Windows Blue, Then Threshold, Then 9, Now 10 ! Why can they wait unless Microsoft itself announce it officially? Damn Bloggers they just want traffic.

Reactions: Malware1

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
Why Windows 10 ? :eek:

50nPP2J.jpg

Because seven eight nine.

MisterToto

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Aug 31, 2014
Seasons change so fast,the world turns....so Windows 9 is already has been!

davhag49

Level 1
Verified
Dec 1, 2013
I for once am anxious to try the new version. I love my 7, but 8 was not for me. I can recall loving Windows ME and My relative just got an XP and I hated it. But when I switched over, it to this day has been one of the best operating Windows systems in my opinion.
Lets hope 10, 9 whatever they decide to call it, I get so sick of the iPhone upgrades with the same name and more problems. Sorry iPhone lovers..... I just like my android stuff for tabs and phones and Windows for computers.
Have a great day all and lets get this thing up and running and keep everyone posted on it as soon as we can.

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Now they have posted this:
Windows 10 Start menu screenshots
Microsoft on Tuesday gave its first detailed look at the next major update to Windows, which it has decided to call Windows 10.

The software, expected to be released in final form next year, is designed to run across the broadest array of devices, with screens ranging from four inches to 80 inches, with some devices having no screens at all.

"Windows 10 is a very novel approach of separating corporate and personal data across all devices."
Microsoft is really pitching Windows 10 at businesses here.
"Windows 10 is going to be our greatest enterprise platform, ever."

:pThe First and 3rd image are the same!
Source: http://www.windowsbleu.com/2014/09/windows-10-start-menu-screenshots.html

davhag49

Level 1
Verified
Dec 1, 2013
I just hope it does not become a combine of Vista and 8. Hogging the memory and a bunch of junk I do not even need on my tablet or phone.

MrExplorer

Level 28
Verified
Nov 15, 2012
Windows 10 will be next version of Phone Operating System too.

Hooray, Windows Phone are better than Android.

viktik

Level 25
Verified
Well-known
Sep 17, 2013
i don't see any benefit compared to windows 8.

Windows 7 & xp users will benefit by upgrade to windows 10.

Also its for year 2016. major bug fixes and compatibility issues will take time to get solved.

Reactions: Xtwillight
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.