Expired TrustPort Total Protection 2015 - a free license for 1 year

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

angustaver

Level 4
Verified
Oct 10, 2014
looks good, but my problem is that if I put the active firewall I cut the internet connection, I now use the windows, this happens to someone?
which can be the problem?
with other security suites I have no problem with Trusport yes.
I've tried all the firewall settings and if not I turn off the connection cuts.
anyone know?

Reactions: ahmad123

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
looks good, but my problem is that if I put the active firewall I cut the internet connection, I now use the windows, this happens to someone?
which can be the problem?
with other security suites I have no problem with Trusport yes.
I've tried all the firewall settings and if not I turn off the connection cuts.
anyone know?
Trustports Firewall at first asks you to allow an internet connection for any program that accesses the internet but then it also treats Windows programs and processes like any other program.
The bad part about this is that the default action is to block the requested access connection and then remember that action.
Therefore by just clicking "OK" to all these popups,you will then be stuck blocking programs,browsers and more.It will also block numerous Windows processes.
The inexperienced user or just clicking "OK" to every popup will end up loosing their internet connection
If you clicked ok to most of these popups then this is why you have no connection unless you disable the firewall which is then counterproductive.
There are better firewalls out there that use a database of known programs and then automatically allow these.So popups are for unknown programs only.Besides that they do not give you popups for valid Windows programs and services which when blocked will cause more problems than just internet connectivity.
Unless you carefully look at all popups and do not just click "OK" then the Firewall will probably work ok for you.Remember the default action is to block connection and remember that action.
Personally I think there are better options out there for Security Suites and or a standalone firewall

Last edited:

angustaver

Level 4
Verified
Oct 10, 2014
Exterminator thanks but no popups, just ask what kind of network I connect home, office, or published.
Any of the three options you choose, cut the connection even selecting outbound connections only works allowing all connections, ie without fireawal.
this was never with kaspersky and bitdefender nor many more who have tried
I think I'm going to uninstall.
Although I would like to know why does this.
in firwall / Filter Manager is installed appears .when filter manufactures and also another filter according to the chosen option appears home, office, public.
and even if you delete any or all of them, continuing the problema.popups never appear.
I have reinstalled several times and restored system and keeps cutting the connection.
anyone else have problem with firewal?

Reactions: ahmad123

Rahadian Putra

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jan 28, 2014
Exterminator thanks but no popups, just ask what kind of network I connect home, office, or published.
Any of the three options you choose, cut the connection even selecting outbound connections only works allowing all connections, ie without fireawal.
this was never with kaspersky and bitdefender nor many more who have tried
I think I'm going to uninstall.
Although I would like to know why does this.
in firwall / Filter Manager is installed appears .when filter manufactures and also another filter according to the chosen option appears home, office, public.
and even if you delete any or all of them, continuing the problema.popups never appear.
I have reinstalled several times and restored system and keeps cutting the connection.
anyone else have problem with firewal?

Try open advanced settings, click on firewall, then click on advanced button and make sure enable DHCP is ticked.
I am not really sure though, I just read the user guide recently and probably that was your problem, also in case you interested you can download its user guide here.

www.trustport.com/manuals/2015/files/enu_antivirus_user_guide.pdf

Thanks a lot @ahmad123 I got my key ;)

Akram Abu Nahla

Mar 18, 2015
It is super-antivirus :) but unfortunately, I got a key and successfully activated the product but after few hours, a message poped up saying " The activation server marked your activation code as invalid " !!! I don't know why, so I got a new on and after few hours, the same message!!! What's wrong ?
Please I need to activate the product

Reactions: A N G E L

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
It is super-antivirus :) but unfortunately, I got a key and successfully activated the product but after few hours, a message poped up saying " The activation server marked your activation code as invalid " !!! I don't know why, so I got a new on and after few hours, the same message!!! What's wrong ?
Please I need to activate the product
It may require obtaining and or activating from a Czech IP.You could try using something such as open VPN or a similar VPN service when obtaining and activating.Other than that they are being blacklisted for some reason.This is the case in some ESET Promos with a Geographical specific Promo. They are activated initially but on a later update are blacklisted

Last edited:

Akram Abu Nahla

Mar 18, 2015
It may require obtaining and or activating from a Czech IP.You could try using something such as open VPN or a similar VPN service when obtaining and activating.Other than that they are being blacklisted for some reason.This is the case in some ESET Promos with a Geographical specific Promo. They are activated initially but on a later update are blacklisted

Thank you! I got a new key using ( Private Wifi VPN ) and still not blocked till now :)

erfe

Dec 28, 2012
I received key, byt key work only 1 day, i did not can update virus base (write invalid licence)? but licence in antivirus option valid for 7 june 2016. trobble.... :(

Reactions: Koroke San

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
I received key, byt key work only 1 day, i did not can update virus base (write invalid licence)? but licence in antivirus option valid for 7 june 2016. trobble.... :(

Because this giveaway is intended for Czech users only. If you are not from Czech the key will be blacklisted. I advice you to get a new key and use Vpn service with Czech server for some days. Then, return to your original Ip and check if it works.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.