App Review Vindows Locker Ransomware Demonstration

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

What should I start to take a look at in these videos?

• Total voters
W

Wave

Thread author
I've concluded based on my own test that Comodo Viruscope is also rather poor. I mean, I got WAY better results with both the new AVG Beta and Kaspersky AV 2017 using solely behavior analysis. Comodo only detected few of them. Not to mention their continuous, never ending problems with unreliable servers and services.
If you attempt to discuss such problems with them, they will just start talking about how the sandbox is all you need and how nothing else is important... I've seen this far too much on their forums in the past, this is the reason as to why I never bother to view it anymore.

RejZoR

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 26, 2016
Well, this is what got me banned several times. I've recently tested Comodo just out of curiosity, but I'm not really interested in testing or using their broken stuff supported by their broken community which can't stand any kind of criticism. If you praise them, you'll be the best buddies, but if you just dare saying something could be better, you can expect a ban soon. Or if you aren't persistent enough, they'll just never change anything. Which is explained by countless bugs, problems, glitches and requested features that never got fixed or implemented. Comodo had and still does so much potential, but they are throwing it all away by ridiculously fanboy-ish childish community and arrogance.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
In the case of Comodo, their main target users is clearly towards experienced ones.

Better to remove and stop Comodo AV development, cause it just cause problems and inconsistency especially in novice users whom rely on signatures

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.