Level 27
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
Why is MalwareTips cool?
What brings you back here?
What do you think about the website design?
What do you don't like about MalwareTips?
How could MalwareTips get better?

Adhit Prakosho

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 14, 2014
Why is MalwareTips cool? a lot of new things can I learn from this forum
What brings you back here? learning, adding my insights and sharing (exchanging ideas was very enjoyable)
What do you think about the website design? Cool and user friendly (does not look complicated and elegant)
What do you don't like about MalwareTips? nothing, I may be new here but this forum is very friendly welcome me
How could MalwareTips get better? respect and appreciate each other (occupants forum MT) :);):D

tonibalas

Level 40
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
why MalwareTips is good? because every day i learn new things and for me who i"m a novice user is very important:D

Reactions: frogboy and MrXidus

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Why is MalwareTips cool?
Because the tech news and users
What brings you back here?
It's Users
What do you think about the website design?
I'd rather have MyBB and the theme we had there but
What do you don't like about MalwareTips?
THe new forum software XenForo. Would rather MyBB
How could MalwareTips get better?
I don't know, keep it's users happy?

NullPointerException

Level 12
Verified
Aug 25, 2014
  1. Because its community is awesome. Its content is also very fine.
  2. Its contents.
  3. I feel XenForo is damn awesome. But it could be a little faster.
  4. Some users don't respect each other and flame. They should be put to action.

Reactions: MrXidus

jerzy601

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 20, 2011
Why is MalwareTips cool?
this is a great forum because you can learn many interesting things about the programs, participate wonderful contests, share your experiences,and above it on the forum there are many wonderful people from whom you can learn something out.:D

software182

Level 12
Verified
Mar 4, 2014
  1. Why is MalwareTips cool? Because dude, it's MalwareTips !
    fit.gif
  2. What brings you back here ? Giveaway & google
    clap2.gif
  3. What do you think about the website design? Damn fast ! i love it
    UXUYaEx.gif
  4. What do you don't like about MalwareTips ? Should i tell you about this ?
    uhoh.png
  5. How could MalwareTips get better? Because their giveaways are cool !
    idea.gif

donetao

Level 20
Verified
Sep 7, 2014
Yes Malware Tips is very cool! It is a security adviser forum. A place to get your PC cleaned from malware and it's free.
Sense I don't have any thing free to give away, and sense I haven't been trained in removing malware; I would like to see more threads about windows problems, where I could join in and offer some things I have learned in my 10 year experience of being a PC owner.
Malware tips has other great sections also. Great place to get the latest news and it does have sections where you can ask about BSOD, slow computer and any else thing you want to ask. I's just that I don't see those things asked very often.
So I'll just wait and watch for other topics and hope that I can be a asset on MT forum!:(

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
MalwareTips is very cool to the fact it provides variety of categorize topics which everyone can join and discussed.

Another good thing as MalwareTips provides giveaways which results of numerous guest to visit and to check it out.

I liked where forum adapts better changes with very good administrators that handles it.

Reactions: Jack
I

illumination

The best part about MalwareTips is the fact that it helps those that have been victimized by malware, and they do it for "Free."
After helping the victims, they offer them a home here to continue to learn how to better secure themselves and their families.
The giveaways are a plus factor that also benefits those that can not afford to bolster their security.
The staff is friendly, and down to earth " no pun intended @Huracan " :D
The website software looks more professional and slicker then MYBB did.
Last but not least, there is a wide variety of topics in this forum to keep just about everyone happy in the world of Tech, it is well balanced.

Of all places i visit on the internet, MT is done so the most. A home away from home. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jul 12, 2014
Features of MalwareTips

+ Malware removal help and for Free
+ Supportive staff and regular members
+ Professional and cool design
+ A lot of giveaways, promotions, hot deals and discounts
+ Tutorials and video reviews
+ Cool ranking system - Like, Reputation points and different labels (e.g. Trusted member)
+ Free daily malware samples for researchers
+ Discussions about different security software
+ Not just security forum - You can find topics about mobiles, operating systems and so on
+ Good place to collect feedback about own software - Useful for developers
+ Additional features like: Status updates, Mini spy, Alerts system

@Jack @Huracan @BoraMurdar @exterminator20

:)

Regards,
Kardo

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
Lots of reasons because MalwareTips are cool. It must be because i spend most of my time here. Great staff, nice design, lots of different conversation topics, not sure how it could get better it is good as it is and i just keep coming back because it is just simply a fun place to be. :D

Reactions: Kardo Kristal
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.