YouTube has an 8K video (that almost no one can watch)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrJovan

Level 1
Verified
Mar 30, 2014
I can watch :) In FF litle bugy but when i download open whit MPC-HC,VLC it working very good :)

MPC is better,no lagging-50/70% CPU*, 30/35% GPU*
1.png

VLC and MPC together :) 100%CPU 50% GPU :)

2.png

ps: cpu amd fx 8320 and gpu sapphire 6970 2gb

Reactions: Venustus

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Poor connections on most developing countries, 4k or 8k should be awesome which depends on the product of videos however 720p or little bit higher is definitely fine without any pixilated results.

Reactions: frogboy

comfortablynumb15

Level 7
Verified
May 11, 2015
There's a difference between being able to see it and watching it in 8K though. Hell I can see it in 1080p, and it didn't even make my system crawl (and I have far worse than the above mentioned specs). They mean almost no one can watch the video the way it's meant to be.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I can watch :)
ps: cpu amd fx 8320 and gpu sapphire 6970 2gb

Unless you have a TV, Monitor or Projector that supports the "8K" resolution, you're not actually watching an 8K video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.