Expired 10 license keys of Online Armor Premium

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaserWraith

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 24, 2011
Giveaway: Online Armor Premium Firewall

Online Armor comes with 3 version, Online Armor Free, Online Armor Premium and Online Armor ++. Free version is free to use and gives you only basic protection and Online Armor ++ is the ultimate version and it gives you all the features. You can see the full comparison among 3 version in bellow image.

ikAltk.png

Online Armor Premium Firewall is normally cost $40 per PC per year but I have 10 license key of Online Armor Premium for this giveaway. A Special Thanks to Davlat Aminov, Emsisoft Sales Manager for sponsor this License keys to my readers.

Rules For Participating In This Giveaway :

1. Subscribe my blog by entering your email address in the subscribe box on right sidebar of the blog or Click This Link. Remember that you have to verify your email address after you get the verification email from Feedburner.

2. Share this Giveaway on any public forum or your blog or any social networking site like Twitter (using the official tweet button), Facebook, Digg etc. and follow me on Twitter @OtrivinBlog or Digg (This is optional entry but appreciate if you follow this step)

3. Leave a comment bellow and tell why do you need Online Armor Premium Firewall key with the Facebook, tweet, Digg, public forum etc. status link (if you follow step-2). Remember that, you have to post comment only using same email address which you used to subscribe my blog in Rule -1.

PS:- Remember that Multiple entries will disqualify you from the giveaway draw.
This giveaway offer will be open till 7th April, 2011 (IST).

I've heard that Online Armor is a very good firewall and is similar to CIS.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
* Comodo Firewall, since OA Premium lacks an Anti-Malware scanner. :p :lol:

Speaking of which, it looks have more than Comodo Firewall, can you correct me on these if I'm wrong:
- Web Shield, Phishing Filter, Script/Worm Protection (?)

Valentin N

Level 2
Feb 25, 2011
stormgtr said:
Speaking of which, it looks have more than Comodo Firewall, can you correct me on these if I'm wrong:
- Web Shield, Phishing Filter, Script/Worm Protection (?)

Comodo firewall has Worm Protection (comodo firewall has an enchanted function for that by controlling NIDS Protocols other than TCP/IP but that may effect the system performance) . D+ take care of the rest by making sure that nothing strange is getting is running in ram.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.