Expired 100 Licenses Of Defensewall Personal Firewall

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Petrovic

Level 64
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
Giveaway section registered Members can participate and win 1 of 100 Licenses of Defensewall Personal Firewall (Worth $39.95)
996eevyfy6.jpg

This giveaway is open to all registered members of Raymond.cc Forum

Start Date: Today
Close Date: Oct 14, 2013 3:00 PM GMT
Draw Date: Oct 15, 2013 10:00 AM GMT
Entries Per User: 1
Number of Prizes: 100

Source

D

Deleted member 178

the only software that didn't realized that many systems are x64 now...

lack of skills or laxk of resources?

Petrovic

Level 64
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
Umbra Polaris said:

lack of skills or laxk of resources?
From an interview with Ilya Robinovich (
Director of SoftSphere Technologies):
Tell me what is involved in fact only support 32-bit architecture your products? (If I'm wrong then correct me) And how soon will support 64 bit architecture. (Question)
- Linked to the purely technical point, the need to bypass PatchGuard. Otherwise it is impossible to provide a level of protection similar to the 32-th version. How soon will support 64-bit, I can not yet say. This is clearly not a task that I have now very worried. (The answer).

MalwareVirus

Level 1
Oct 6, 2012
Thanks for share ,really this is the software i am waiting for giveaway open here on MalwareTips but thanks i will try on there too double luck :D

"the need to bypass PatchGuard. Otherwise it is impossible to provide a level of protection similar to the 32-th version. How soon will support 64-bit, I can not yet say. This is clearly not a task that I have now very worried. (The answer)."

ILya is very good in responding i try DW 15-20 days and feel some problem and he provide me drivers and my problem solved but i uninstalled coz some problems but really this was a great software after sandboxie .He is always said 64 bit is not in his first periority list also patch gaurd is also troubled him. But for me it is good (32 bit).

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Except, the majority who use Windows XP, or stuck on 32-bit Windows due to hardware limitations.

Umbra Polaris said:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.