Expired 1000 free licenses Revo Uninstaller

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

hamilton

Level 2
Verified
Nov 6, 2016
Revo Uninstaller Team Said:

"Dear Friends, we have the pleasure to announce you that Revo Uninstaller is celebrating it's 10th Birthday. We always thought that our customers are the most important part of our job, that's why we want to distribute 1000 free licenses for one computer to all who comment under this post, with a few words about your experience with Revo Uninstaller. Our customer support will contact you in 48 hours and you will receive your free license key in a private message. Hurry up, and tell us your opinion, because we highly appreciate your feedback.
Thank you and enjoy your free Revo Uninstaller program.
1f642.png
:)"

Reactions: frogboy

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Revo Uninstaller Team Said:

"Dear Friends, we have the pleasure to announce you that Revo Uninstaller is celebrating it's 10th Birthday. We always thought that our customers are the most important part of our job, that's why we want to distribute 1000 free licenses for one computer to all who comment under this post, with a few words about your experience with Revo Uninstaller. Our customer support will contact you in 48 hours and you will receive your free license key in a private message. Hurry up, and tell us your opinion, because we highly appreciate your feedback.
Thank you and enjoy your free Revo Uninstaller program.
1f642.png
:)"
@hamilton
lol, not this thread :p

KevinYu0504

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2017
too bad ......
i am in a different time zone , it's to late to see this post and message ,
seems already more than 1000 user leave a message in their Facebook .:(

But i still leave a message for celebrate their birthday ,
if i still can get the free License , that will be cool ,
but if not , still ok :)

Ty2017

Level 1
Verified
Mar 12, 2017
Awesome share. thanks
:)
But, seems like giveaway is over. They said that they already reached 1000, about 2 hours back already
:(

D

Deleted Member 3a5v73x

Got mine 17 hours after leaving a comment on FB, and successfully registered through online activation.

For those who are wondering about the expiration of this license.

"Purchase of a License includes free lifetime technical support and free updates of the program, till the next major version, i.e. 3.1.1; 3.5.0, 3.9.9 free updates till version 4.0. You can continue using the major version for which you have purchased a license for as long as you want." so I assume it applies to this license, and since 14/12/2009. there have been only 2 major versions up till this date, v2 and v3.

Thanks a lot @Maxxx58 for sharing this. :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.