14troy14 New Config !

14troy14

Level 1
Thread author
May 12, 2011
Thanks for reading ! ;)

Feel free to comment if you find any problem in my config or if you would like to suggest something.

Question : Anyone know if it is possible to run EMET at the same time as Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit or it will cause problems between them ?

14troy14

KaptainBug

Level 12
Verified
Dec 26, 2013
Good config.. You can also try LastPass for password management..
Ghostery and Disconnect are meant for same purpose. Remove any one..
EMET and MBAE are compatible for most applications... but there are few instances where ppl complain about conflict in IE etc.. For conflicting applications you can uncheck the mitigations from EMET.. Personally I will use either EMET or MBAE (EMET will be my choice because its completely free)..

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
As far as I know, MBAE works differently to EMET.

It should be compatible from what I've heard, but please remember that Malwarebytes Anti-Expoit is still in Beta. Where as EMET's current stable release is version 4.1. EMET 5.0 is a Tech Preview.

King Alpha

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 21, 2013
Since you're using EMET, you can ditch MBAE. :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.