On Sale! 20% OFF Discount - All WinPatrol products.

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

King Alpha

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 21, 2013
Nice offer but I always wonder if many people purchase such products. For many years I don't use system utilities and don't purchase
What about WinAntiRansom? It's not a system utility software. ;) It's a great security software IMHO.
If I only have enough money to buy WinAntiRansom Lifetime License For 5 PCs. :( I can't miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. :(:( lol

Niente

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jul 24, 2016
Last week a friend was infected by Cerber. He lost all his data, and sadly all his data backup. He's still crying wondering why when he had purchased a generic antivirus solution. :(

I don't want to share the same luck.

I need to learn how can i protect myself and then, how can i protect the rest. That's the main reason here i am. :)

Regards.

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
What about WinAntiRansom? It's not a system utility software. ;) It's a great security software IMHO.
If I only have enough money to buy WinAntiRansom Lifetime License For 5 PCs. :( I can't miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. :(:( lol

I don't know much about this product. I have never used it. For many years I run eset smart and fine with it

Reactions: Logethica

generalwu

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jan 25, 2016
Interesting, I'm quite tempted to purchase some of their software but I'm not sure should I need it or not.

I was using WinPatrol Free edition previous to monitor my registry changes.

Right now I already have quite a few Real-Time Protection on my system which slows down my boot up significantly.

Choices, choices, everywhere... :confused:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.