Expired 20000 Licence Giveaway of 8 Different Softwares

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobi

Jul 7, 2011
RE: 10000 Licence Giveaway of 8 Different Softwares

I won the EaseUS software, but I find it useless. Does the software have a license key so that it is possible to downgrade to EaseUS Todo Backup Workstation?

Spirit

Level 2
May 17, 2012

Most of them are useless only asc pro have some good features which one can use.

Malware Maniac

Level 1
May 14, 2012

Is the giveaway still going? It looks like they are still doing it but I am not sure.

nomalware

Jul 6, 2012

samit said:
this giveaway is no use for me, i already have better alternatives to these giveaway products like

1. Ad-Aware Personal Security- Using AVAST! so not needed
2. Advanced System Care Pro- Using TuneUp Utilities 2012 so not needed
3. Cookie Crumble- Not needed
4. Easus Partition Master Pro- Already got from other giveaways
5. Green Cloud Printer- Not needed
6. Kingsoft Office Writer Standard 2012- already have MS Office 2010
7. WinX HD Video Converter- Freemake Video Converter is much better i think
8. Zoner Photo Studio Home- Using Ashampoo Photo Commader 10

I'm new & its hard to tell when offers expired, but since you listed them all, even if it was still available I wouldn't need any. The 1 I tried for ASC w/antivirus I'm waiting for a new code but only 1 reply saying the code I had was good for 100 licenses, but that doesn't tell me if they are all gone or if there is another valid key somewhere. So thanks again for trying to help!

nomalware

Jul 6, 2012
thanks samit.
but as I understand it, without a new code its just the freeware version which I already have!
I only use a few things from ASC as IMHO,
CCleaner is superior & does all I need & is faster & without ever deleting something important in over 3 years! ~~Al

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.