Expired 2016 Holiday Giveaways from Softpedia

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Sundaram999

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 11, 2014
Softpedia: 2016 Holiday Giveaways:

• Sticky Password Premium - 1 year
  • Zemana AntiMalware - 1 year
  • SecureAPlus - 18 months
  • Advances SystemCare 10 Ultimate - 6 months
  • Process Lasso pro - lifetime
  • Power Archiver - lifetime
  • Heimdal Pro - 100x6 months
  • Wise Care 365 Pro - 6 months
  • Mailbird - 50x1 year

Last edited:

suma

Level 4
Verified
Feb 18, 2013
Should I go with Sticky password ? Is this secure to store all my data in there with log user ID and password. As this informative video says its safe to store bank data and all stuff but i have a doubt...

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
Should I go with Sticky password ? Is this secure to store all my data in there with log user ID and password. As this informative video says its safe to store bank data and all stuff but i have a doubt...

I have used Sticky Password for a few years now and really like it. Although I keep the SYNC option turned off and store my passwords and information locally. In the settings for syncing it gives you the options "Cloud" "Wifi and other local networks" or "Disabled". So you can disable that feature if you don't like it or feel secure using it.

Here's a link with information regarding Sticky Passwords security. Secure Password Vault Encrypted Using AES-256 + Biometrics | Sticky Password

Hope this helps.

Reactions: Exterminator

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.