Expired 2018 Advent Calendar

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

How to get a license
Visit Below sites to get a free software daily. Valid up to 24th December.

bayasdev

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 10, 2015
Only today - and only for HEISE readers
Advent special: 6 months
Avira Phantom VPN Pro for free

Just enter your e-mail address and we will send you the activation code.
https://www.avira.com/de/phantom-vpn-xmas-heise-bzd

Note: German Language Interface, go to my account on website and change your language profile then download the installer in subscriptions section.
Thanks, it's working :cool:

Iapepe

Level 10
Verified
Mar 17, 2013
Adventskalender 2018 - Heise.de: Der heise Adventskalender | heise Download
Day 15
Ashampoo Backup 2018
Ashampoo Backup 2018 | heise Download
Download: https://cdn1.ashampoo.net/public/hzv/0859/ashampoo_backup_2018_29040.exe

To secure our today's free offer:

Click on "Save Gift Now". Thereafter, the download of the trial version of Ashampoo Backup 2018 will start immediately.
Download the file and install it on your computer.
To convert the trial version to the free full version requires an e-mail registration with the manufacturer. Follow the instructions during the installation by clicking on "Request a free license key" and then enter your e-mail address.
Then register with the manufacturer, the license key will then be displayed directly and can be inserted into the program window via copy and paste.

If there are problems with the download of the setup file, you can also download them separately from our program page. You will find them in the download area.

If you have any problems or questions, please contact the manufacturer support available at support@ashampoo.com.

Reactions: harlan4096

Iapepe

Level 10
Verified
Mar 17, 2013
chip.de: Download Adventskalender - CHIP
Day 16
Steganos Privacy Suite 19

Steganos Privacy Suite 19- Vollversion
Download: http://dl.cdn.chip.de/downloads/984...1eb17d-B-70bbaf22185395ed3b347aacfc5a15ee.exe

Steganos Privacy Suite 19: Password Manager included

Passwords are the keys to your digital life. For network security, the diversity and quality of your passwords is crucial. Thinking and remembering more and more passwords for more and more accounts is next to impossible.
Steganos has stood for reliable protection against data spies and hackers for 20 years. Since the company was founded, encryption in Steganos programs has not been cracked. There are no backdoors, master passwords or duplicate keys.

Iapepe

Level 10
Verified
Mar 17, 2013
pcwelt.de: Vollversions-Kalender - Xmas - PC-WELT
19.12.2018 - EaseUS Partition Master 11 Professional

For registration: https://www.softwarezirkel.de/zs-easeus-epm-j1d/

Here's how it works: To use the full version, you need a license code. This can be obtained from the manufacturer at www.softwarezirkel.de/zs-easeus-epm-j1d/ after a free registration.
To activate the software, click on the key symbol in the top right-hand area of the window, enter the license code sent in the license code field and then click on "Activate" and "OK".

EaseUS Partition Master ProWersja 11.10
EaseUS Partition Master ProWersja 11.10

Kod licencji: DUXSG-Z1SLL-ZVAKF-HWH2C-1CQGN

Link do pobrania: http://download.easeus.com/giveaway/EPM_11.10_Trial_SETUP_OB.exe

Uwaga: Licencja jest ważna tylko dla czytelników.
Prosimy aktywuj go JAK NAJSZYBCIEJ.

Jeśli masz jakiś problem, skontaktuj się z demi@easeus.com.

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
Just wanted to say thank you to all for this information on the Advent Calendars! I always enjoy seeing these.

Didn't see this one mentioned. TechRadar has an Advent Calendar also. Scroll down on the page to see the previous offers, some may or may not still be available.

TechRadar Advent Calendar

Last edited:

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
The Chip site is offering Ashampoo's Winoptimizer 16 FULL VERSION Today 12/22/2018. I must say, I have had issue's with a few of Ashampoo's older products in the past, mostly the uninstaller and a few others. But I went ahead and got this offer and have been testing it all day and it seems to work perfectly for me, I am very surprised at how well it has performed from the defrag, to the live tuner, to the auto clean and the game booster. My opinion has changed towards Winoptimizer with this version 16. This is a really great offer and software. I honestly am very impressed with this version. In fact to the point, I am using it for everything servicing my Windows 10 PC and tweaks and much more stuff.

Anyone interested, get it here and select : "Manuelle Installer" or use Google Translate for English that is , after starting the installer you will be shown at the bottom where it says to request free full license, select that and proceed from there. Also, I noticed on the reg page it says there's only 5 days left to get this offer as of now, so ACT FAST!

Ashampoo WinOptimizer 16 - Vollversion

If you use the Live Tuner and or the Auto Clean AUTOMATIC functions, I wanted to mention that you do not have to turn on GAME MODE if either of those are active for Game mode to work, you just need to add the process names / FILENAME.EXE for example for game mode to shut down unneeded services or processes that can slow your system down running a game or program, there are default settings but you can add your own if you wish to do so. Thus far I find the game mode to be very convenient and good for me and my uses.

Either way, just thought I would mention this for anyone interested in the hopes it helps someone.

Happy Holidays Friends!!! God bless you all!!!

hamo

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2014
The Chip site is offering Ashampoo's Winoptimizer 16 FULL VERSION Today 12/22/2018. I must say, I have had issue's with a few of Ashampoo's older products in the past, mostly the uninstaller and a few others. But I went ahead and got this offer and have been testing it all day and it seems to work perfectly for me, I am very surprised at how well it has performed from the defrag, to the live tuner, to the auto clean and the game booster. My opinion has changed towards Winoptimizer with this version 16. This is a really great offer and software. I honestly am very impressed with this version. In fact to the point, I am using it for everything servicing my Windows 10 PC and tweaks and much more stuff.

Anyone interested, get it here and select : "Manuelle Installer" or use Google Translate for English that is , after starting the installer you will be shown at the bottom where it says to request free full license, select that and proceed from there. Also, I noticed on the reg page it says there's only 5 days left to get this offer as of now, so ACT FAST!

Ashampoo WinOptimizer 16 - Vollversion

If you use the Live Tuner and or the Auto Clean AUTOMATIC functions, I wanted to mention that you do not have to turn on GAME MODE if either of those are active for Game mode to work, you just need to add the process names / FILENAME.EXE for example for game mode to shut down unneeded services or processes that can slow your system down running a game or program, there are default settings but you can add your own if you wish to do so. Thus far I find the game mode to be very convenient and good for me and my uses.

Either way, just thought I would mention this for anyone interested in the hopes it helps someone.

Happy Holidays Friends!!! God bless you all!!!

Thank you,
Nice app. and have a nice look.

Simple way to get key:
Go here Ashampoo® WinOptimizer 16

inter your email and confirm!

Download English version from home page here and active!

Annotation 2018-12-23 012714.jpg

Iapepe

Level 10
Verified
Mar 17, 2013
pcwelt.de: Vollversions-Kalender - Xmas - PC-WELT
Day23:
Ashampoo Backup 2018
https://specials.pcwelt.de/adventskalender18/23_12_2018/ashampoo_backup_2018_29034.zip
How it's works: To install the full version, you will need a license key, which you will receive after a free registration with the manufacturer. To do this, click on "Request a free license key" in the Activation window at the beginning of the installation. Enter your e-mail address in the opening browser window and then click on "Request full version key". You still need to log in with your password or create a new Ashampoo account. Then you will receive the license key in the window and sent by e-mail. Enter this in the activation window in the license key field and click on "Activate now!" and then "Next" to continue the installation.

bribon77

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
F-Secure FREEDOME VPN.

We are sorry. The campaign has expired ..
The registration number reached its limit. Sorry, the campaign is no longer available.

There's no way I've tried it anyway and nothing ... I lost the promotion.:cry:

bayasdev

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 10, 2015
F-Secure FREEDOME VPN.

We are sorry. The campaign has expired ..
The registration number reached its limit. Sorry, the campaign is no longer available.

There's no way I've tried it anyway and nothing ... I lost the promotion.:cry:
DM me I have a spare registration code for Freedome.

Reactions: bribon77

Stopspying

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 21, 2018
Did anyone get a license code for internet security from this giveaways?
Yes I did. It works well, its very light on my system. F-Secure has a reputation for not liking some other software, generally security related during its install process. It didn't like my former set-up, removing some programs and needed a couple of restarts to run fully. For reasons I haven't managed to figure out yet, after SAFE was installed my second HDD wasn't recognised and 'recently used' programs started re-appearing in the Start menu, this had been disabled previously. There were a few other changes to OS settings, this is on a Win 7 64-bit PC.

I'd posted in another recent thread on MT discussing looking for another AV where Kaspersky and Panda were suggested, the former was a real pain to install, and remove fully, Panda seemed very sluggish. So, despite the issues the SAFE install caused I'm happy with it.

Can I ask why you asked?

Stopspying

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 21, 2018
Well, if you're not going to use it. Send it to me by MP. I like this VPN.:giggle:
I like FreeDome as well, I got it through this offer as well. It takes a bit longer to connect than other VPNs I've used, but after a weeks use it seems very reliable, no leaks apparent from tests I've tried and it does not seem to slow connection speeds very much, so far, though I've not tried many server locations so far.

thrillskr

Level 2
Verified
Dec 28, 2018
I have a license for freedome VPN. 1 device.
I like the anti tracking feature and blocking malicious websites.

The only big down side for me is te speed...it’s realy slow compare to Proton VPN and PIA. I have a fast connection (100 Mbit p/s up and 100 Mbit p/s down) and it irritating me.
So if i can someone make happy with a license key, send me a Message.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.