AI Assist 3 usb's today usb volume is offline and windows

I Walk MY Way

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
May 27, 2013
To day I hade 3 usb's fail to work in my pc, All usb's can be seen in disk management as un partitioned space, so I tried to format them error disks are read only, so ok what? next step installed MiniTool Partition Wizard v12 to format the disks error volume is offline, ? So thinking there is something wrong with my pc I decided to reset this pc,
Reset pc keep my files, ( error pc can not reset, )
Reset pc remove everything (error pc can not reset, )
So decided to run my backups went to the first backup of this installation January 10th 2023 same issue's
Now am thinking I have a bad or corrupt iso of windows , and no its not from some dogie site ti's from here Download Windows 11
How ever I did use Rufus 4.2 and am wondering if that could have cause some of the issus's..

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.