Payback

Verified
Jan 7, 2013
McLovin said:
Umbra Corp. said:
and ladies like mature men with expereience :D

That is one thing that is very true. :)

LOL,right.
Now all ladies are like,go on bikini and have sexual intercourse with men for their money,example my ex -.-

D

Deleted member 178

Payback said:
Now all ladies are like,go on bikini and have sexual intercourse with men for their money,example my ex -.-

:lolz:

you meant she went with you for money? or she cheated you with others for money?

When i flirt a girl, i always pretend to be poor :D if she stay, means she is worthy :p

one day a friend of me, (foreigner living in vietnam ) complains he has to pay too often for his girlfriend (restaurant, shopping, phone, bar, club, karaoke, etc...
i told him " flirting by showing-off money is for the no-skilled, skilled guys don't have to pay, they got the girl by charm, and the experts don't even think to pay, the girl pay "
he replied: "how to make the girl pay !!?"
i said: you must, like me, be French :D

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
30 years ago? My age was -16. :p

My father told me about how he used to consume a lot of time and effort to translate a book. He said to me he took 6 months to translate it. Today, just go to translate.Google.com and you are done. :D And when we don't get what does that word mean, we get frustrated, how patient were you all that time? :D

Gnosis

Level 5
Thread author
Apr 26, 2011
When i flirt a girl, i always pretend to be poor Big Grin if she stay, means she is worthy Tongue

Now THAT ^^ is wisdom.
The only problem with that strategy is that it attracts women that are stuck with husbands/life partners due to the financial/material security said husbands provide. Co-dependents (men are as guilty as women) love to get married in a quid pro quo type of arrangement, then when married life gets boring, they seek out "poor men", like you :), for pleasure only; have their cake and eat it to, is what they do.

Women really become sensually alive at 30+, and especially at 40+, as I am finding out lately. When they get into that age range, they understand what an 18 year old male feels like, and start looking for partners via visual arousal rather than looking for boys to do nice things for them, as to make them feel wanted/loved (or to manipulate said boys), and shortly thereafter they confuse sex with love. Older women usually don't have that problem. Their experimenting days are over--they are ready for sultry perfection.

It is a two way street; it takes two (or 3, or 4, or 5, or 6.....) to tango.

I

illumination

Umbra Corp. said:
Payback said:

you meant she went with you for money? or she cheated you with others for money?

When i flirt a girl, i always pretend to be poor :D if she stay, means she is worthy :p

one day a friend of me, (foreigner living in vietnam ) complains he has to pay too often for his girlfriend (restaurant, shopping, phone, bar, club, karaoke, etc...
i told him " flirting by showing-off money is for the no-skilled, skilled guys don't have to pay, they got the girl by charm, and the experts don't even think to pay, the girl pay "

I can see a dating advice blog in the making here :p You can barely keep up with all the forums you visit and your new security suite, when will you have the time for this? :D

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
malbky said:
You are not old whitenobster. Time has just passed for you. This thread confirms there are many 40+ and 50+ geeks here.

Thanks for reminding me that I am on the down hill slide :p The real reason I changed my username was I thought it would make me younger :s

bo.elam said:
Nice to know that I am not the only one in the 50+ range.:D

Bo

Well I feel better now :biggrin: Thanks Bo

Gnosis

Level 5
Thread author
Apr 26, 2011
Being young was fun, but as I have matured and enlightened myself over the years, I have evolved to recognize true beauty in all of its forms, and to see it for exactly what it used to be when I was young, dumb, f of c, and naive, thus blind towards the essence of beauty.
Also, as you get older, you start to see through all the make-up, deceptive sexuality, clothes, styles, breast implants, tummy tucks, face lifts, etc., and other cloaks. As importantly, there is inner beauty to be sought, which most youngsters know nothing about, even if they are fortunate to experience true inner and outer beauty at college age.

When you get to be in your 20's and 30's, you might have moments where you give off unwanted attention (stalker). At that moment you will hear, "I have a boyfriend" a lot. Remember that whether they admit it or not, 99% of 18+ year olds have boyfriends (and gf's too). It is just a politely deceptive way of letting you know that you remind them of their mean cousin, and unless you are willing to lower their inhibitions and phobias with a night at the club and dinner, they will not tolerate you otherwise. But if you offer to contribute to their charity needs via a "date", most will tolerate you that otherwise would not, because they know they will get some love in the form of free stuff and attention, paid for with your money, and by that time they are cozy and relaxed after you made them laugh and artificially altered their state of mind. Some call that "what women want", some call it: Womanization, i.e. womaizers/womanizing, etc.

Furthermore, if you don't care if she has a "boyfriend" (whether she actually has a serious one or not), stay QUIET anytime she mentions him/her and she will eventually hand you her phone number because she will realize you are not possessive, thus you don't mind sharing her, thus not making her feel like you are a stalker that will attempt to interfere with her other plans concerning other bf's and gf's. Most girls are testing the waters when they bring up an alleged boyfriend. They are either seeing if you are willing to share nicely, or are trying to discourage you from soliciting them. Either way, you will witness body language and demeanor that will hint of indications as to whether or not you will want to talk to her long enough to see if she will offer her number to you. Modern females love their freedom, and are downright spoiled due to pathetically desperate men that are willing to throw money and gifts around for intimacy, or attention.

And don't be a schmuck; don't think that being a "sweet" friend will get you in good with a beautiful woman that you respect---this is not the 40's and 50's, shortly after a World War killed millions of men. You will simply become a caretaker and psychologist, meanwhile, all of her other "bad boy" boyfriends are enjoying her intimacy, and there you sit: A "CUTE/NICE" SCHMUCK.

Oh. One more thing: Don't think that because a certain female is independent, and makes good money, that she might be less of a manipulator. I have seen plenty of women that are financially set, and truly don't have a serious lover/boyfriend, that are absolutely cut-throat about finding "dates" to pay for meals, alcohol, cell phones, tanning bed visits, etc. so that they are able to put more of their money into their retirement funds. Most times, women look for love to make up for how others have mistreated them (baggage), or they seek a true romance at a juncture when their physical appearance becomes delapidated in their own eyes, thus they start to feel "old" and desperate; some young girls will be that way too, as a result of low self esteem.

If you want to go the way of a financially and socially independent female, find one that is truly wealthy. Find one that does not have to sweat money because she is so well off. Not to take advantage of her, but to know she does not need you to be her daddy--piece of mind

Also remember that while it may appear as if jerks get all the hot women, they are not getting them because they are jerks, they are getting them because the perks from the jerk outweigh the "jerk" himself. Nice guys do finish last in that regard.
Now in some cases a person might have a history of being mentally or physically abused. In that case a potential friend/date/gf might actually enjoy a jerk that mistreats her, in some sick and twisted way. Then they eventually won't even date the nice guys because the jerks with perks ruined 'em, or simply, the jerks that treat them like they are accustomed to being treated ruin them. When the opposite sex is damaged in that way, they are very hard to deal with, for male and female alike. Even if they are seeking therapy, they will usually attempt to make your life hell because that is where they have been, and never really ascended.

I

illumination

Gnosis said:
Being young was fun, but as I have matured and enlightened myself over the years, I have evolved to recognize true beauty in all of its forms, and to see it for exactly what it used to be when I was young, dumb, f of c, and naive, thus blind towards the essence of beauty.
Also, as you get older, you start to see through all the make-up, deceptive sexuality, clothes, styles, breast implants, tummy tucks, face lifts, etc., and other cloaks. As importantly, there is inner beauty to be sought, which most youngsters know nothing about, even if they are fortunate to experience true inner and outer beauty at college age.

When you get to be in your 20's and 30's, you might have moments where you give off unwanted attention (stalker). At that moment you will hear, "I have a boyfriend" a lot. Remember that whether they admit it or not, 99% of 18+ year olds have boyfriends (and gf's too). It is just a politely deceptive way of letting you know that you remind them of their mean cousin, and unless you are willing to lower their inhibitions and phobias with a night at the club and dinner, they will not tolerate you otherwise. But if you offer to contribute to their charity needs via a "date", most will tolerate you that otherwise would not, because they know they will get some love in the form of free stuff and attention, paid for with your money, and by that time they are cozy and relaxed after you made them laugh and artificially altered their state of mind. Some call that "what women want", some call it: Womanization, i.e. womaizers/womanizing, etc.

Furthermore, if you don't care if she has a "boyfriend" (whether she actually has a serious one or not), stay QUIET anytime she mentions him/her and she will eventually hand you her phone number because she will realize you are not possessive, thus you don't mind sharing her, thus not making her feel like you are a stalker that will attempt to interfere with her other plans concerning other bf's and gf's. Most girls are testing the waters when they bring up an alleged boyfriend. They are either seeing if you are willing to share nicely, or are trying to discourage you from soliciting them. Either way, you will witness body language and demeanor that will hint of indications as to whether or not you will want to talk to her long enough to see if she will offer her number to you. Modern females love their freedom, and are downright spoiled due to pathetically desperate men that are willing to throw money and gifts around for intimacy, or attention.

And don't be a schmuck; don't think that being a "sweet" friend will get you in good with a beautiful woman that you respect---this is not the 40's and 50's, shortly after a World War killed millions of men. You will simply become a caretaker and psychologist, meanwhile, all of her other "bad boy" boyfriends are enjoying her intimacy, and there you sit: A "CUTE/NICE" SCHMUCK.

Oh. One more thing: Don't think that because a certain female is independent, and makes good money, that she might be less of a manipulator. I have seen plenty of women that are financially set, and truly don't have a serious lover/boyfriend, that are absolutely cut-throat about finding "dates" to pay for meals, alcohol, cell phones, tanning bed visits, etc. so that they are able to put more of their money into their retirement funds. Most times, women look for love to make up for how others have mistreated them (baggage), or they seek a true romance at a juncture when their physical appearance becomes delapidated in their own eyes, thus they start to feel "old" and desperate; some young girls will be that way too, as a result of low self esteem.

If you want to go the way of a financially and socially independent female, find one that is truly wealthy. Find one that does not have to sweat money because she is so well off. Not to take advantage of her, but to know she does not need you to be her daddy--piece of mind

Also remember that while it may appear as if jerks get all the hot women, they are not getting them because they are jerks, they are getting them because the perks from the jerk outweigh the "jerk" himself. Nice guys do finish last in that regard.
Now in some cases a person might have a history of being mentally or physically abused. In that case a potential friend/date/gf might actually enjoy a jerk that mistreats her, in some sick and twisted way. Then they eventually won't even date the nice guys because the jerks with perks ruined 'em, or simply, the jerks that treat them like they are accustomed to being treated ruin them. When the opposite sex is damaged in that way, they are very hard to deal with, for male and female alike. Even if they are seeking therapy, they will usually attempt to make your life hell because that is where they have been, and never really ascended.

A independent Hybrid suggestion for chasing the opposite sex, be a jerk to get them, a nice guy to keep them, make them pay when you can to keep their independece, and pay a little here and there to provide benifits with the jerk status, think i got it ;):D

D

Deleted member 178

Gnosis...i can't say better ^^

Gnosis said:
Now THAT ^^ is wisdom.
The only problem with that strategy is that it attracts women that are stuck with husbands/life partners due to the financial/material security said husbands provide. Co-dependents (men are as guilty as women) love to get married in a quid pro quo type of arrangement,

i am not against that :lol: , this kind of women are the most "open" and don't play games (like "take me to shopping", "buy me this or that" ) , they know why you "chase" them and what will happen if they let you "capture" them :D

then when married life gets boring, they seek out "poor men", like you :), for pleasure only; have their cake and eat it to, is what they do.

very true but it is best part ^^

samit

Level 12
Verified
Nov 4, 2011
hmm....30 years ago....I wasn't born at all....leave me born....my parent hasn't got married hehe :D

softwareFREEk

Level 1
Verified
Dec 27, 2012
when a man talks dirty to a woman it is called sexual harassment
when women talk dirty to men it usually costs men $3.95 per minute :p

Gnosis

Level 5
Thread author
Apr 26, 2011
this kind of women are the most "open" and don't play games (like "take me to shopping", "buy me this or that" ) , they know why you "chase" them and what will happen if they let you "capture" them

Very true. I see it all the time. Married women love me, but I choose not to go there. I don't like looking over my shoulder.
That said, when it comes to a woman's boyfriends or girlfriends, I could not possibly care less. If they are not married, or engaged to be married, they are fair game in my social circle. I don't respect boyfriend/girlfriend kiddies pretend relationship stuff, but on the flip side, I will show respect by not going there if I see two people are happy and seem to be in love as bf and gf. I have a heart, even if someone's wife does not, thus will simply find another to play with when I decline.

Gnosis

Level 5
Thread author
Apr 26, 2011
when a man talks dirty to a woman it is called sexual harassment
when women talk dirty to men it usually costs men $3.95 per minute

Indeed mate. It is like "Animal Planet".
Ever hear ugly NFL linemen (and many others) talk about how sexy they became with the ladies once they started making 1 million per year??! lol

Follow the money. It is all about status quo and bottom line. ALL OF IT.

If it was not for money and commerce (greenbacks, euros, pounds, servants, nannies, Gucci, Victoria's Secret, Lexus, BMW, etc.), we would all be like a bunch of poor, wretched, dirty creatures running around humping each other in the woods and fields, and on the beaches (a little cold in the mountains). No dating or brothels either, and many fights to the death between admiring men. hehe

D

Deleted member 178

Gnosis said:
That said, when it comes to a woman's boyfriends or girlfriends, I could not possibly care less. If they are not married, or engaged to be married, they are fair game in my social circle. I don't respect boyfriend/girlfriend kiddies pretend relationship stuff, but on the flip side

Agree, if the girl having a boyfriend let me approach her in a very close way or lok for me, it means their relationship is already dead

, I will show respect by not going there if I see two people are happy and seem to be in love as bf and gf.

in that case the girl with not even let you start to try.

Payback

Verified
Jan 7, 2013
Umbra Corp. said:
Payback said:

Both..she cheated on me,and....she took my money...kinda sad T-T

I

illumination

I must be really "Old School", as i will not "if single" go after anyone that is in any kind of relationship, whether married or dating, i find this to be distasteful as well as disrespectful. I would assume the main reasoning behind my opinion would be, that if "SHE" was in a "dead" relationship already, then she should have left it before seeking again, otherwise, it is not that dead of a relationship, but the thrill of the game that is motivating her. Since i am old school and believe in relationships "monogamy", if a female were to approach me while still with someone else, i would turn her down not only because of reasons first mentioned, but because i would not want to be with someone that has already shown they are not only more then capable of doing that, but have. Just my two cents, give me a mature, honorable women any day over one of these that play to get money or just for thrills..

Gnosis

Level 5
Thread author
Apr 26, 2011
give me a mature, honorable women any day over one of these that play to get money or just for thrills

Seems like there were a lot more of those around, 30 years ago.

she cheated on me,and....she took my money

Those two usually go together, as to fund the extra dates. hehe Even 30 years ago this happened! lolol Not to me though. I just hung around with a couple of the cute neighbor girls and was only into kid stuff.

as i will not "if single" go after anyone that is in any kind of relationship, whether married or dating

That is usually the best policy.
It is just that around here it really seems that they all have boyfriends, and lots of 'em, so when they come onto me (does not happen often) I don't sweat any one of the boyfriends that might or might not exist, and explore a little to see what the gist is. Yet I am not one of these home wreckers that go around giving girlfriends and wives all the best excuses as to why they should bed me, or marry me.
Furthermore, dating and "boyfriend(s)" are very closely tied these days, so it sometimes seems that everyone is dating, or do they have a boyfriend? or boyfriends? Or are they dating? How many? Can I? etc., etc. This is why I don't make it my business unless I accidentally find out they have only one boyfriend they are committed to, or they are seriously engaged to be married, or are married.

Ultimately, how can you know for sure? You only think you know what a woman tells you pertinent to boyfriend(s)/no boyfriend(s), so unless they have a wedding ring on or a husband nearby, I automatically don't attempt to guess at what their status is; it is their responsibility to let me know if I am pursuing or simply having an intellectual discussion with a woman that is potentially not available for dating, pure intimacy, or for something more serious such as a working relationship.

Some women don't want you to know what their relationship status is, and hide their secrets very well. And then they want to "see" you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.