360 Extreme Explorer

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramonjosegn

Level 1
Verified
Jan 16, 2013
its for the chinese markt only,thats why it is not all translatet to englisch or other launges. they have no plans at the moment to make it an international product so u will not see any changes in tranlation etc in the near future.

I am testing and its very very fast and beauty.

Most options configuration are displayed in English in my operating system (except some parts)

Reactions: Janl92l

Janl92l

Level 7
Verified
Nov 7, 2014
I am testing and its very very fast and beauty.

Most options configuration are displayed in English in my operating system (except some parts)
indeed i it is way faster than chrome,firefox,ie or any other big broswer out there. i realy wich they would devlope it to the international markt with more launges. its a realy nice and secure browser.

ramonjosegn

Level 1
Verified
Jan 16, 2013
indeed i it is way faster than chrome,firefox,ie or any other big broswer out there. i realy wich they would devlope it to the international markt with more launges. its a realy nice and secure browser.

I am testing 7 Star browser too (I am discover in this forum too!!)

Not very beauty but have spelling check and works fine (but 360 Extreme Explorer its more fast... and I love the interfaz, is very beauty!!)

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
I've switched from TheWorld to 360 Extreme Explorer. While I like the speed of 360 there is one huge annoyance. I have 360 configured to always open address box links in new tab, which is what happens. However, the new tabs are placed at the end of all other tabs, which is not where I want them. When I enter an address into the address bar, I want the new tab to open to the right of the current tab, which is what I have 360 configured to do. Whenever I click on a link and it opens in a new tab, it opens to to the right of the current tab, which is of course what I want to happen.

It would seem that I may need to switch to a different browser as I can't get 360 to work how I want.

Parth Dhanani

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Nov 30, 2014
I've switched from TheWorld to 360 Extreme Explorer. While I like the speed of 360 there is one huge annoyance. I have 360 configured to always open address box links in new tab, which is what happens. However, the new tabs are placed at the end of all other tabs, which is not where I want them. When I enter an address into the address bar, I want the new tab to open to the right of the current tab, which is what I have 360 configured to do. Whenever I click on a link and it opens in a new tab, it opens to to the right of the current tab, which is of course what I want to happen.

It would seem that I may need to switch to a different browser as I can't get 360 to work how I want.

Try 7 star Browser

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
@Parth Dhanani Thanks, I'm downloading it now.

I've just installed it, and unless I'm missing something, there is no way to configure how tabs are managed, which means 360 is still a better (although highly frustrating) option.

Last edited:

VladDracul

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Sep 28, 2011
Does someone knows if these two "extension center" and "display all downloads" can be removed (or hide) from the browser's toolbar?I really don't need them.
Sgm8ssK.png

Petrovic

Level 64
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
i wonder how much info they collect from our browsing habbits?
proof link?:D
You can block this range of IP
117.24.0.0-117.28.132.255
101.224.0.0-101.231.82.103
106.120.0.0-106.120.173.255
116.208.93.0-116.211.255.255
220.181.0.0-220.181.255.255
180.152.0.0 - 180.166.229.215

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.