360 Security

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest28

Thread author
I'm back to installing this software on my machine again. But this time i ran into some big big problems. I restarted my machine and the interface was broken all the protections where turned off. I went to the main site and it appears that the installer on the site is down because i cant install the software at all now. It appears that they now have an issue with their online installer now. :dodgy: I have to say downloading the 180M installer is enough pain.....

S

starchild76

Thread author
downloaded this today and installed it , to give it a testrun , next to zonealarm free firewall , the initial update took 9 minutes , to update the bitdefender engine , which is ridicilous.... no slowdowns on my machine whatsoever and I like the nice clean interface!

G

Guest28

Thread author
Can Anyone, tell me what Technology this is using to scan my whole computer in 1 Minute? Honestly that is just not normal no other scanner is that fast.

G

Guest28

Thread author
Ok so a new virus def came in today now it takes 4 mins to scan my computer fully. This programs acts very odd indeed.

S

starchild76

Thread author
I have uninstalled the thing today , at first it was fine , for two days or so.....but after that , my system became slow like a snail , so I swithched back to defender again.

G

Guest28

Thread author
Sandbox might be coming to English version Source

attachment.php

Jaspion

Level 17
Verified
Jun 5, 2013
I'm experiencing very erratic behaviour from 360IS.

First I configured it to detect all file access and all file types.

Then I tested the eicar files. eicar.com got detected, but eicar.txt got opened with no problems. I had just installed the AV so I thought maybe a reboot would fix it.

After reboot I did the same test again. The eicar.txt file got opened with no problems again. And this time the eicar.com file got opened as well, 360IS did nothing to stop it. And then, after a few seconds, it warned me about the presence of eicar.txt in the temporary files.

Dacko

Level 2
Verified
Jan 12, 2013
August 27, 2013
Version 4.3.0

Virus Database Included: Aug 27, 2013

Supported Systems: Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7, Windows 8
what's new

1. Added Sandbox. Programs running in sandbox are isolated from the system to improve security.

2. Added Trace cleaner. It will clear traces left by web browsing, documents and playing media.

3. Added Anti-spyware to Windows Action Center.

4. Other bug fixes.

Homepage: http://360safe.com/update_pc.html

Amiga500

Level 12
Verified
Jan 27, 2013
This product does seem to collect a lot of personal information but no more than others i suppose.Im still on the fence with one.......

rebel4life

Level 9
Verified
Sep 30, 2012
ive been using this software for over a week no problems with other software very light on the system

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.