• Light on System

• Detection Rate was good against 27 files

• Quick Scanning and Removal
CONS
• Not the best Web Blocker

• Behavioral Blocker did not seem to stay consistent

• A lot of PUP’s detected by Malwarebytes and HitmanPro
BOTTOM LINE
According to my testing’s, 360 total security did not seem to protect me as good as there internet security. The only thing that bothers me the most is that why would they call it a total security when you still do not have a firewall. They also need to improve the disadvantages in order to be a great product. Since it is a new product, I did not expect it to do amazing, but I wish they did. I would rather recommend there internet security then the total security.

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
"According to my testing’s, 360 total security did not seem to protect me as good as there internet security. "

I'm not sure how this is possible..

Malware Security

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Apr 29, 2013
"According to my testing’s, 360 total security did not seem to protect me as good as there internet security. "

I'm not sure how this is possible..

haha same here because usually the higher you go in security, the better protection you get, but the internet security did better. It is most likely because after so many versions of internet security, they got that product solid, but since total security is a new product, it is going to take them some time for it to be better then the internet security.

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
haha same here because usually the higher you go in security, the better protection you get, but the internet security did better. It is most likely because after so many versions of internet security, they got that product solid, but since total security is a new product, it is going to take them some time for it to be better then the internet security.
How many engines does IS have? I've not used IS for a while now.

Terry Ganzi

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2014

Wisely spoken:)

viktik

Level 25
Verified
Well-known
Sep 17, 2013
360 TOTAL SECURITY BOOTUP SPEED 1.jpg

Malware Security

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Apr 29, 2013
I still don't see how IS is better than TS, and TS has 5 engines :rolleyes:

haha I know it sounds confusing, I also do not see how internet security is better. The only reason I could find is that total security is not as well built as the internet security because total security is a new product while internet security went through so many versions.

viktik

Level 25
Verified
Well-known
Sep 17, 2013
Send feedback if you find any problem in 360 Total Security.

360 TOTAL SECURITY - FEEDBACK.jpg

360 TOTAL SECURITY - FEEDBACK 1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.