Apr 25, 2013

Der.Reisende

Level 45
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Dec 27, 2014
Looking forward for the next gen of 360 Total Security Essentials. Does a great job and I find it much more clear than the big brother with all those (great) cleaning tools. And I really love the days used (Protecting your system for ... days) counter on the top right :D Hopefully, they'll introduce some new themes with the next gen :)

As it comes for TS 8.0 - are there any new designs?

Reactions: Kent

Morro

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 8, 2012
They added a Disk Compression Tool, Who needs that now a days?

Reactions: marg

marg

Level 12
Verified
May 26, 2014
Why is Quihu using Download to download this version.? I don't trust Download dot CON as I had nasty things put on my PC the last time I downloaded from them.!:eek:

Morro

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 8, 2012

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Why is Quihu using Download to download this version.? I don't trust Download dot CON as I had nasty things put on my PC the last time I downloaded from them.!:eek:
Read before clicking links.
upload_2015-11-11_15-15-1.png
upload_2015-11-11_15-16-11.png

More info: About the Download.com Installer

Or as posted by @Morro visit alternate mirror sites to download (Softpedia, MajorGeeks, FileHippo etc).

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
@superboy123: First its contains multi engine part of Avira and Bitdefender alongside of their Cloud functionality.

It contains a bunch of features that are useful like Sandbox, 'partial HIPS' which already highlighted to be an almost complete free IS product.

Avira = contains APC and local signatures which is very traditional and fully rely on detection.
Panda = Contains cloud but added with offline signatures.

Meanwhile Avast and AVG have sufficient features that can be compare too Qihoo so its all about performance basis.

Reactions: Der.Reisende

Der.Reisende

Level 45
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Dec 27, 2014
Qihoo 360 TSE - Updated

7.2.0.1025 Nov 14, 2015
  1. Added: Support Windows 10 TH2(Build 10586)
  2. Fixed: Bug fixes
EDIT: Thx silversurfer for the Link, Qihoo 360 TSE will ask for and (usually) update by itself directly by clicking on the version number above the word Essential in the bottom left corner (worked for me on both machines).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.