Not open for further replies.

Der.Reisende

Level 45
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Dec 27, 2014
The Total Security Essential still in V7 :(.

Yes, but now (yesterday) updated to Version

7.2.0.1025 Nov 14, 2015
  1. Added: Support Windows 10 TH2(Build 10586)
  2. Fixed: Bug fixes
EDIT: Thx silversurfer for the Link, Qihoo 360 TSE will ask for and (usually) update by itself directly by clicking on the version number above the word Essential in the bottom left corner (worked for me on both machines).

(C+P from my other post regarding Qihoo 360 TS)

SloppyMcFloppy

Level 13
Verified
Sep 12, 2015
Yes, but now (yesterday) updated to Version

7.2.0.1025 Nov 14, 2015
  1. Added: Support Windows 10 TH2(Build 10586)
  2. Fixed: Bug fixes
EDIT: Thx silversurfer for the Link, Qihoo 360 TSE will ask for and (usually) update by itself directly by clicking on the version number above the word Essential in the bottom left corner (worked for me on both machines).

(C+P from my other post regarding Qihoo 360 TS)

I have to do manual update.

davetenay

Level 2
Verified
Jul 31, 2015
Does anybody have issues on windows 10 threshold 2? 360 seems to detect only on execution and right click scan but not on saving files on the disk. I tried to download some malware packs, but even when I unzip them, 360 stays mute.

Reactions: Der.Reisende

nikos200

Level 3
Verified
Nov 18, 2015
Does anybody have issues on windows 10 threshold 2? 360 seems to detect only on execution and right click scan but not on saving files on the disk. I tried to download some malware packs, but even when I unzip them, 360 stays mute.
Hi i had the same problem at Windows 7 64x....a log time ago...i sent them email and contact with me with teamviewer and 3 weaks later fix the problem with an update in program...

Reactions: Der.Reisende

Der.Reisende

Level 45
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Dec 27, 2014
the program update only manually...i dont know why...to update the program need to hit the update button
This one? I'm not sure if you mean the same thing.
Usually, it not only updates the databases / signatures with it, but also asks to upgrade if there's a new version. It downloads + installs the upgrade on the fly, you don't need to download the new version from Qihoo website or another source of trust.

Pic-Upload.de - Unbenannt.jpg

Reactions: nikos200

Der.Reisende

Level 45
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Dec 27, 2014
Yes, same problem here (Qihoo 360 TSE v7.2.0.1025).

EDIT: Currently testing GitHub ytisf/theZoo files. For some files, Qihoo came to life by itself while extraction - compare this screenshot. But only for those 3.

Schaut euch mal dieses Bild an!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.