Battle 360IS 5 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striker

Level 7
Verified
Mar 27, 2013
DaZa9 is correct. 5.0 only added additional languages. 360 IS will slowly die on the vine as Qihoo ramps up 360 Total Security as their new flagship security product.

They have say on facebook that they have no plans yet and in the future to stop delovement 360 is. they just put the whole energy atm in total security cuz its a new product.

marg

Level 12
Verified
May 26, 2014
My cousin has 360 IS & its doing fine on his computer so far. I have 360 TS & it flagged the latest Microsoft Tuesday update in the cloud & was found SAFE. It was the new ieframe.dll that caused 360 TS to go Bonkers for awhile. Its good to know that 360 is on the ball...!

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
My cousin has 360 IS & its doing fine on his computer so far. I have 360 TS & it flagged the latest Microsoft Tuesday update in the cloud & was found SAFE. It was the new ieframe.dll that caused 360 TS to go Bonkers for awhile. Its good to know that 360 is on the ball...!
360 Total Security has to fix alot of bugs like : Corrupting Windows Update...

stephentony

Level 1
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
Actually Striker I spoke with Marc Lin from Qihoo about three weeks ago and he confirmed that there will be no further significant development related to 360 Internet Security. They will of course support 360 IS, but most of the future development will be directed to 360 TS, which will be their flagship, and to their mobile software. That is absolutely confirmed through an interview I did with him on the telephone just before the Memorial Day holiday. There will be future interviews (probably every other month) between Marc and I that will be published on Wilders Security forum in the 360 TS thread. Qihoo is interested in having an ongoing dialogue with it's user base that will keep users up to date on new developments, but also to answer questions that users have concerning any aspect of the product. Critical questions and observations will be welcome. I think they are being very smart about this from a business perspective and understand that this will allow them to expand their massive user base even further by fostering an honest dialogue between Qihoo and it's users. This is something that Marc and I talked about at length before coming up with the idea of doing a Q&A that will address users questions and concerns about the product. Anyway, it should be interesting so stay tuned. :)

Reactions: koliko and juhful
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.