Expired 5 software from Ashampoo Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Syafiq

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 8, 2017
Well, I found a nice giveaway again.
List of products included in this giveaway:
-Ashampoo WinOptimizer 2018
-Ashampoo Burning Studio 2018
-Ashampoo® Music Studio 2018
-Ashampoo® Disk-Space-Explorer
-Ashampoo® Snap 2018

DavidLMO

Level 4
Verified
Dec 25, 2017
You will have to get an Activation key to install. To do so you Must give them your email account.
When you respond to the email you Must give them your name, DOB and country.

KevinYu0504

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2017
Those giveaway license isn't " Full version " for those software !

I had just get those giveaway few days ago ,
all the license you get , will send from Ashampoo official ,
and will be special note with " Full version license " words.

However , it is a lie .
For example, i had just install the Snap 2018 , and enter the license they give ,
most of function works , but some of special effects or function won't allow you to use ,
the program will pop a windows and asking you yo purchase it .

This isn't a " Full license " , Ashampoo .

I don't like Ashampoo what they did , telling a lie or try to misleading ,
just only try to get your attention and interest .

CyberTech

Level 44
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
Those giveaway license isn't " Full version " for those software !

I had just get those giveaway few days ago ,
all the license you get , will send from Ashampoo official ,
and will be special note with " Full version license " words.

However , it is a lie .
For example, i had just install the Snap 2018 , and enter the license they give ,
most of function works , but some of special effects or function won't allow you to use ,
the program will pop a windows and asking you yo purchase it .

This isn't a " Full license " , Ashampoo .

I don't like Ashampoo what they did , telling a lie or try to misleading ,
just only try to get your attention and interest .

Yea you are right the Snap 2018 is not free full just ignore this one but what about the rest of others? i just installed the WinOptimizer 2018 i just checked things its full version they didnt ask for purchase..

DavidLMO

Level 4
Verified
Dec 25, 2017
So that's why you need a second dedicated email address for receiving all the junk mail.

Well yeah. I did not indicate any of the requested info must be valid :)

Root@whitehouse works as a generally accepted addy. (OOPS! NSA will be on to me when they (do not) "collect" my stream. :) QQQQ NSA
But I do have a throwaway email addy I use for cases like this :) Been using it for 20 years for cases such as this. ***@hotmail.com

I am also a Female when asked.
My Birthday is jan. 1, 1910
My country is Tunisia or Russia

And so on

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
Well yeah. I did not indicate any of the requested info must be valid :)

Root@whitehouse works as a generally accepted addy. (OOPS! NSA will be on to me when they (do not) "collect" my stream. :) QQQQ NSA
But I do have a throwaway email addy I use for cases like this :) Been using it for 20 years for cases such as this. ***@hotmail.com

I am also a Female when asked.
My Birthday is jan. 1, 1910
My country is Tunisia or Russia

And so on
Ah, Mrs, so you were born in Czarist Russia, or the French colony of Tunisia. Glad to meet you!

KevinYu0504

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2017
Yea you are right the Snap 2018 is not free full just ignore this one but what about the rest of others? i just installed the WinOptimizer 2018 i just checked things its full version they didnt ask for purchase..

I didn't try to install and test all ,
but maybe you are right .

This giveaway is still useful , because even isn't full version .
still better than nothing ~ :LOL:

F

ForgottenSeer 67480

But users, i object to this fake full version giveaway on WinOptimizer.

DavidLMO

Level 4
Verified
Dec 25, 2017
So Winoptimizer is or isn't?

I DLed Disk Space Explorer and it seems to be Full.

Perhaps we can add to a list and ID whether they seem to be full or if not how limited?

For those who are fairly new or ignorant about this developer, Off and on I have used some of their stuff for over a decade. It usually works well and they are not generally In My Face with upgrade suggestions/pop-ups. Also - their stuff is much better than some others such as IObit.

Reactions: AtlBo
F

ForgottenSeer 67480

Products from IOBit almost crushed me Windows 7 even his product called: Driver Booster. I using now Kerish Doctor and ewerything is fine and no problems. About updating drivers i can preffer free version Driver Easy.

Reactions: AtlBo and upnorth

Freki123

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Aug 10, 2013
Most ashampoo products with a year number are free (most of the time as giveaways on numerous sites).E.g. burning studio 2018= free, burning studio 19=paid.
Doesn't count for there office line.
Atleast thats how i think it is when i would have to put it in a nutshell.
To be fair the burning studio 2016 does all what i want from a burning programm and it was free :D

Last edited:
Reactions: AtlBo

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.