Expired 50 GB Storage from Pcloud

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

jogs

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
Pcloud.com is giving away 50 GB of cloud storage space to Onedrive users. Click on the link 50GB Free Cloud storage for OneDrive Users with pCloud and create an account. Then you you have to link your Onedrive account to your Pcloud account. This option can be found on the right hand upper corner (beside the email address). Go to settings > linked accounts and link your Onedrive account. Users already registered can also get 50 GB by following this procedure.

Pcloud is a very good (but not much discussed) cloud storage site. Some unique features :

Remote transfer of files ( from other websites)
Zipping and unzipping of files (supports .rar, tgz etc)

Jrs30

Level 11
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
I have 35GB free on the Onedrive and have no more space, 17GB Google Drive free and totally out of space, I will see this service, never heard of him! He's reliable ? I know onedrive and Google Drive is not completely safe, more are famous and somehow passes security services.
It seems to me more worth using MEGA, but it's always good to have more options :)

Rishi

Level 19
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 3, 2015
Thanks for the offer but I have 'sensitive' accounts associated with onedrive and gdrive, and do not want any third party involvement. I have read their privacy policy - pCloud - Privacy Policy
MEGA can provide 50 GB free straightforward without any link ups, end to end encryption, advanced sync & for a small fee upto 4 TB unlimited space.

Last edited:

OokamiCreed

Level 18
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
May 8, 2015
Personally I use MEGA to store all my files but I won't turn down free storage of this size. After linking my OneDrive to pCloud it gave a total of 50GB (by that I mean you do not get to keep your free 10GB, it just turns into 50GB) I then unlink and logged off and back on. The 50GB is still there. I will keep an eye on it to see if it does reject my 50GB later on.

jogs

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
I have been using Pcloud for quite a long time now and I like it very much. Its remote file transfer feature and file zipping / unzipping feature helps me a lot. It also supports large file size even for free accounts. I think every cloud storage should provide more file operation other wise it defeats the purpose of using a cloud storage. If you have to download a file altogether just because you want to extract one single file from the archive just doesn't serve the purpose. Also, downloading a big file on your mobile and then uploading it again to your cloud storage is again a cumbersome process. And we use cloud on mobiles just because we don't have a lot of space on our mobiles and downloading some file to a mobile for uploading it to a cloud takes up space.
Pcloud's customer care is also very good.
As for sensitive info, I keep them in my own device only and I suggest that to every one.

Reactions: safe1st and kev216

TheBarrackinator

Mar 14, 2016
This isn't working for me:
vni2qpv.png

XkPg6qe.png

Am i supposed to do something else or is the promotion over?

TheBarrackinator

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.