On Sale! 55% OFF Sticky Password Lifetime

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Rishi

Level 19
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 3, 2015
55% discount on Sticky Password Premium Lifetime License worth 99.99$

Promo Page :Sticky Password - Online Store
Features:
Automatically complete logins and forms instantly
Never forget your passwords ever again
Automatically create strong passwords for new registrations
Benefit from military-grade encryption.

soccer97

Level 11
Verified
May 22, 2014
I am not one to push things. I have had better luck with this product than any other password manager. You have 3 options fir storage. There are some minor flaws, but support is responsive. They offer the free version (15 logins only), 1 year license and as of right now, lifetime licenses. I own a lifetime license. It cost me more than the discount at that time, but I was at the point where I had to manually copy and paste about 120+ URL's, usernames and passwords from Kaspersky's Password Manager as they stopped providing an export feature in PURE 3.0. Regardless note that SP does have some limitations w/ 64-bit Browsers (not x64 systems) (ex Windows 7 64-bit is fine). Otherwise it is a great product.

Note: I have absolutely no affiliation with the company, I am just a happy user who has had a good experience with their software.

Reactions: _CyberGhosT_

shukla44

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 14, 2016
I am using the free version of Sticky password for a year now and very happy with it.
I don't use sync & don't need around the clock technical support.

Since the last version introduced the plugin based autofill for windows, it catches login details everywhere even on captcha & banking websites (a little annoying...;)) but now works great.

But nice offer, a little tempting...:D thanks for posting.

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
I love Sticky, have used it for 4 or 5 months now and am surprisingly attached to it. (no pun intended)
Good solid software. I agree with Shukla44 on the license though.
May buy it to support the Devs, but I am happy with it just the way it is in the free version.
Nice share Rishi :)
PeAcE

D

Deleted member 2913

Sticky Password Premium 1 Year...5 Keys WIN & 5 Keys MAC Genuine License...Anyone Need Please PM Me...First Come First Basis.

Neno

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Jan 4, 2012
I use Sticky for about a year (Lifetime licence). Can not imagine my digital life without it now. Great program i can't recommend enough. If you see the need for an app like this, you wont be disappointed with Sticky Password.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.