Expired 60-Day Trial Kaspersky Internet Security 2012

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Free 60-Day Trial
Kaspersky Internet Security 2012

Kaspersky Internet Security delivers premium protection from all online threats, combining our essential antivirus protection with advanced features such as two-way firewall, Online Banking mode, and parental controls. Learn more

Combines our essential antivirus protection with premium Internet threat defense
Prevents hacker attacks with best-in-class, two-way firewall
Secures your identity while online banking and shopping
Checks instantly for safety of files, applications and websites
Rolls back most harmful malware activity
Keeps your children safe and responsible with advanced parental controls

Link

I

illumination

Thanks... Test driving this right now. I am impressed with the improvements of the installer and set up. The last time I tried Kaspersky, the installer had some issues updating.. Was a smooth transition this time.

EDIT: I am so impressed with the new version, i have decided to keep it! Thank you again..

amazingAG

Jun 1, 2011
60 days is bit too short but still a good promo from Kaspersky. Already using the licensed edition so i'll skip this one but thanks for the heads-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.