Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
tile_beyond-the-hour.png

Earth Hour 2011: It's time to go beyond the hour
At 8:30 PM on Saturday 26th March 2011, lights will switch off around the globe for Earth Hour and people will commit to actions that go beyond the hour.

With Earth Hour almost upon us, our thoughts are with the people of Japan during this incredibly challenging and sad time for their country.

Reminder: 8:30 PM, Saturday 26 March 2011

Edit: Added to Calendar. Events are not visible to non-registered members.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Nice, let's conserve our energy by just turn off the lights in one hour also let's pray for Japan due to the disaster brought.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
stormgtr said:
Edit: Added to Calendar. Events are not visible to non-registered members.
I've change that setting......Events now can be seen by guests :D

Tweak

Jan 8, 2011
Lights ok, but do we have to turn off the PC too? I sure hope not, I haven't turned mine off but an extremely small numbers of times since I built it almost two years ago.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
It's today. :p

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Gonna turn off the lights later at 8:30pm even the kingdom tower (Saudi Arabia) will turn off lights to join in earthhour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.