A British engineer new theory on how pyramids were built

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
A British engineer new theory on how pyramids were built ..

Peter James said he believes ancient Egyptians formed the structures by piling up rubble on the inside and attaching bricks later -

- source site: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/how-were-pyramids-built-british-3010204

British engineer dubbed Indiana James has stunned archaeologists by claiming their theories on how pyramids were built are wrong.
Peter James said he believes ancient Egyptians formed the structures by piling up rubble on the inside and attaching bricks later.
His shock claim challenges hundreds of years of accepted belief that the pyramids were built with giant blocks carried up huge ramps.
The structural engineer reckons that would be impossible as the ramps would have had to have been at least a quarter of a mile long to get the right angle for the bricks to be taken to such great heights.

.. ..

- I think he is right.

viktik

Level 25
Verified
Well-known
Sep 17, 2013
really after 4000 years, we cannot tell exactly how pyramid was built.

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
Fact remains that they are a very impressive feat of human engineering!
Thanks for sharing:)

Reactions: Prorootect

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
A story of this magnitude peaks one's interest as well as our imaginations! I enjoyed the arcticle, and agree "Indiana Jones" (Peter James) may very well be on to something.:cool: This also gives me pause to reflect upon how the number of seconds it takes my computer to start up doesn't seem all that important at the moment!:rolleyes::p:D

Reactions: Prorootect

Amiga500

Level 12
Verified
Jan 27, 2013
Some things dont need to be questioned.They are a marvellous testiment to mankinds creative and engineering ability and how they were built will simply remain unknown.

We dont NEED to know as it does not change anything.This is a one of many questions which should simply remain unknown.its like asking how the earth and the other planets came into existence.

Lets just enjoy the sights without questioning how they came about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.