A bug with Emsisoft Anti Malware Security?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moose

Level 22
Thread author
Jun 14, 2011
Hello Everyone @ MalwareTips!

Topic: Windows 8 Web Base E-mails Accounts with Emsisoft Anti-Malware Security!

For some reason within my Web Base E-mail Accounts. For example, Hotmail!When, I compose a an E-mail and cut and paste a link it become disable and/or dead link. So, when my friend received the link within his Hotmail Web Base E-mail it is disable and/or a dead link. Can anyone tell me how to able the link within my E-mail Accounts? Or Fix this headache?

Many many thanks!

ctrlaltdelete

Oct 9, 2012
Moose,

I don't think this issue is related to Emsisoft Anti-Malware. Emsisoft Anti-Malware will only block links if they're listed in the Host Rules. It would not disable links.

Moose

Level 22
Thread author
Jun 14, 2011
Puzzle to what is causes this?

For some reason within my Web Base E-mail Accounts. For example,Hotmail! When, I compose a an E-mail and cut and paste a link it become disable and/or dead link. So,when my friend received the link within his Hotmail Web Base E-mail it is disable and/or a dead link. Can anyone tell me how to about their thoughts on this?

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Is Rich Text enabled in your Hotmail Account?

H57rP.jpg

Moose

Level 22
Thread author
Jun 14, 2011
Yes! I check! I the color of the link is black not blue? And other suggests?

Tom172

Level 1
Feb 11, 2011
Instead of just copying and pasting a link, click the hyperlink button in the row of options. Or are you already doing it this way?

8s6xr.png

It could also be a setting on the persons account you're trying to send the link to.

Moose

Level 22
Thread author
Jun 14, 2011
Hello! Tom172!

I will try the hyperlink button this evening! Also, I am using Chrome with extensions!
I will let you know if this work!

Chrome Cookies Button
Cookies Killer for Facebook
Credit Card Nanny
Dr.Web Anti-Virus Line Checker
Google Translate for Google +
Vanilla Cookies Manager
VT Chromizer

Moose

Level 22
Thread author
Jun 14, 2011
Hello! Tom172!

It work! Thank you! Deeply appreciate! Many many thanks! Is their any other way to fix this small
headache!

Moose :)

Moose

Level 22
Thread author
Jun 14, 2011
Also, Jack and ctrlaltdelete! Thank you! For answering and most of all trying to help! :rolleyes:

Tom172

Level 1
Feb 11, 2011
Moose said:
Hello! Tom172!

It work! Thank you! Deeply appreciate! Many many thanks! Is their any other way to fix this small
headache!

Moose :)

No problem, happy to help. That's the only way I can think of to fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.