A little and free utility to perform quick actions about software on windows

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr.lashpash

Thread author
Oct 18, 2012
This is a great software to uninstall software from windows, fix registry issues and managing start up programmes.
I am currently using this and i am happy about this.

http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download

tipo

Level 8
Well-known
Jul 26, 2012
we know that you wanted to help but:
a couple of days ago ccleaner reached it`s bilionth download. do you really think that we didn`t hear about it? ;)

N

Nige_40

There is a good piece of Free Software called PrivaZer! It cleans out all Traces and all things that you have been searching for and more. So check out the site and see what you think: http://privazer.com/

Regards

Nigel

P.S. On the Record Chiron likes it and he posted it on his Blog.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I gave you Kudos for posting something of value,even if the majority of us know about it already.Thanks for being a true active member.It sure beats the 12 copied & pasted posts in 2 mins. that we have seen from some new members

Reactions: Dave Russo

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
mr.lashpash said:
Thank you for being supportive.
I appreciate your help.
many people are criticizing on my post.

It's a rough crowd mr.L :p There is always a bit of fun sarcasm but everyone is very cool and will go out of their way to help you so don't take it to heart :)

Reactions: Dave Russo

mr.lashpash

Thread author
Oct 18, 2012
White Nobster said:
mr.lashpash said:
Thank you for being supportive.
I appreciate your help.
many people are criticizing on my post.

It's a rough crowd mr.L :p There is always a bit of fun sarcasm but everyone is very cool and will go out of their way to help you so don't take it to heart :)

Again thank you dear.
now i am trying to post new things, about them most of people don't know.
i am sure it will be fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.