Status
Not open for further replies.

RECdevicehelper

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jun 3, 2017
Hey Members of MalwareTips,

I am RECdevicehelper from recdevicehelper.co.uk. I am Technical Support Techncian who Diagnoses and Resolves many types of technical issues, which includes the latest or oldest, hardware and software. I enjoy helping people fix their issues and like to do it in my free time. I am very experienced when it comes to dealing with Malware and I try to improve as I go along.

On this forum, I will do the best I can to support you in finding a solution for your issue as soon as possible. I am Determined and Postive Person, who will not give up untill I have found a solution.

Looking forward to helping on these forums

Kind Regards

REC

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Welcome to MT, make yourself at home here, we have a resident Malware Removal Expert here, having said that, this is a great place to expand your knowledge. I would keep your advertising to a minimum here though, just a friendly "Heads Up"
PS: Feel free to share your config with us as well ;)

Last edited:

RECdevicehelper

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jun 3, 2017
Welcome to MT, make yourself at home here, we have a resident Malware Removal Expert here, having said that, this is a great place to expand your knowledge. I would keep your advertising services to a minimum here though, just a friendly "Heads Up"
PS: Feel free to share your config with us as well ;)
Thank you for your friendly welcome!
That is not a problem, I don't offer any adversting services anyway :D
Just Curious, who were you referring to when you said "we have a resident Malware Removal Expert here". I pressume you were talking about me, but I just wanted to check :)
Kind Regards

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Thank you for your friendly welcome!
That is not a problem, I don't offer any adversting services anyway :D
Just Curious, who were you referring to when you said "we have a resident Malware Removal Expert here". I pressume you were talking about me, but I just wanted to check :)
Kind Regards
No, I was not referring to you not even close, @TwinHeadedEagle is our "Trusted" malware removal expert, I would read the rules here to prevent yourself from ending up on the wrong end of them, one would be "not" posting in the Malware Removal Thread seeing that only TwinHeadedEagle is permitted or authorized to do so.
Just trying to give you a leg up to avoid pitfalls and make your stay a comfortable one.
Good Luck.
PS: What I meant about the advertising, is you may want to keep "Your" advertising here to a minimum (removed the word "services in OP). Just a word of advise, but to clarify, you can discuss that with @Jack, @BoraMurdar , or @Exterminator they will be much more helpful than I.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.