Not open for further replies.

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Briefly explain your current issue(s)
Whenever I logon to my PC I will get a popup as Autoruns Disabled Window.
Steps taken to resolve, but have been unsuccessful
Checked Services.msc , Startup Items but couldn't find any details. Googled, Binged but could not find the solution.
Capture.PNG

This the window that i get at my login. Can any one help me get to fix this ?

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Do You have Lastpass installed in IE ?
Do you see "Install LastPass IE RunOnce.lnk" or "Check for updates.Ink" in your startup items ?

Install LastPass IE RunOnce or Install LastPass FF RunOnce are there to startup the program on next boot but are usually removed automatically

If you see either of these "Install LastPass IE RunOnce.lnk" or "Check for updates.Ink" in the startup first disable them from startup or remove them from the startup folder manually.They are supposed to be removed automatically but sometimes they are not.

Then after a reboot AutorunsDisabled popup should be gone

Upvote 0

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Thanks for the additional information الشمس, I figured out myself and fixed it. Its because i had disabled Lastpass services, so i was getting the window. When i enabled it the window is not showing up. But i cannot see it enabled in the default task manager startup of windows @exterminator20 .

Upvote 0

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Thanks for the additional information الشمس, I figured out myself and fixed it. Its because i had disabled Lastpass services, so i was getting the window. When i enabled it the window is not showing up. But i cannot see it enabled in the default task manager startup of windows @exterminator20 .
Ok then it was automatically removed.It shouldnt be in your startup

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.