App Review A quick Malwarebytes 3.0 test

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

cruelsister

Level 42
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 13, 2013
Rod- Sorry for the delay in answering but I'm trying to tie up everything here to go back home for the Holidays.

I personally just use CF only, but I do also have WD active as I never got around to disabling it (I saw no need to do so). When adding something to CF, what will happen is that using a poor AV or whatever will shift more of the protection to the CF sandbox. Having something really good will result in less work for the sandbox; in either case your system will be protected to the same extent which is the goal.

R

Rodney74

Rod- Sorry for the delay in answering but I'm trying to tie up everything here to go back home for the Holidays.

I personally just use CF only, but I do also have WD active as I never got around to disabling it (I saw no need to do so). When adding something to CF, what will happen is that using a poor AV or whatever will shift more of the protection to the CF sandbox. Having something really good will result in less work for the sandbox; in either case your system will be protected to the same extent which is the goal.

Thanks. I will follow your advice and just stick with Comodo Firewall and Windows Defender.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.