A ransomware with extension .vveo infected my pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

seahhu

Thread author
Jul 26, 2022
esterday a ransomeware with the extension .vveo has encrypted all my good files (ms, pdf, jpg,...) and I have not been able to decrypt of open the files in any form. I have cleaned the pc from the malware using: malwarebytes, emisoft emergency kit, hitmanpro, ESET antivirus and kaspersky total protection. I used Emsisoft Decryptor for STOPDjvu to try decrypt the files since the ID Ransomeware gave the following when uploading one of the infected files:
1658870372493.png

Despite trying to solve the problem, I still can't decreypt my files and open them. What do you suggest I should do?

Thanks

nasdaq

Verified
Staff Member
Nov 5, 2019
Hello, Welcome to MalwareTips.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.

From what we know now, your files are not recoverable.
Your only solution would be to restore the files from a good backup if you have one.

The compromised files can be transferred to a CD or Flash drive.
Should a solution be found in the future you may be able to restore them.

Sorry.

seahhu

Thread author
Jul 26, 2022
Hello, Welcome to MalwareTips.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.

From what we know now, your files are not recoverable.
Your only solution would be to restore the files from a good backup if you have one.

The compromised files can be transferred to a CD or Flash drive.
Should a solution be found in the future you may be able to restore them.

Sorry.
!! ALL YOUR FILES ARE ENCRYPTED!!!

!!! READ AND QUICKLY PAY $ 290 in Bitcoins !!! = 0,0077 btc!!!
After 2 days, the ransom will increase by 2 times!!!

!!!Write to the MAIL : letsgo290atmail2tor.com !!!

Bitcoin address bc1qhs2h04y80vcur0k6kgtdtfdhy26k7uwrdy86rh

All your files, documents, photos, databases and other important files are encrypted.

You are not able to decipher it yourself! The only way to recover files is to purchase a unique private key.
Only we can provide you with this key, and only we can recover your files.

To make sure that we have a decryptor and it works, write to the MAIL: !!!Write to the MAIL : letsgo290atmail2tor.com !!! and decrypt one file for TEST 40$.
But this file doesn't have to be valuable!

Do you really want to recover files?
Write to the MAIL : letsgo290atmail2tor.com

Your personal ID: 4D3-7F0-9DA

Attention!
* Do not rename encrypted files.
* Do not attempt to decrypt your data using third-party software, this may lead to irretrievable data loss.
* Decrypting your files with the help of third parties may lead to an increase in the price (they add their commission to ours) or you may become a victim of scammers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.