"A wild YouTuber has appeared!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

iiPostMaster

Level 1
Thread author
Dec 9, 2017
Hi, I'm Jacob, and I own the YouTube channel iiPostMaster Gaming.

I do lots of PC and Mobile gaming, and recently my laptop came down with a virus, but I'm not asking about it here. c;

I'm 18 years old and have some decent PC knowledge, such as how certain file structures work, the usage of zip files (with the help of winrar), most of the command shortcuts (like control+shift+escape for task manager, and the cut, copy, paste commands, etc.), and how to run a virtual machine.

I'd much rather computers be my hobby than my career, because I just can't enjoy doing projects for others, whether it be coding (with basic knowledge) or repairs (with video assistance, depending).
________

I really appreciate you reading this, as it means a lot to me even if people don't reply. Just seeing that it's been viewed makes me contented, sometimes.

iiPostMaster

Level 1
Thread author
Dec 9, 2017
I don't know why, but the site won't let me edit anything at all, not even my own profile signature. It keeps telling me this:
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

What I wanted to add onto my original post is:
Viewers, I choose you!
What will Viewers do?
Viewers used Reply! It's super effective!
YouTuber fainted out of happiness!
Viewers gained 1337 friend points!

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
I don't know why, but the site won't let me edit anything at all, not even my own profile signature. It keeps telling me this:
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

What I wanted to add onto my original post is:
Viewers, I choose you!
What will Viewers do?
Viewers used Reply! It's super effective!
YouTuber fainted out of happiness!
Viewers gained 1337 friend points!

I don't have a clue what you are meaning but i think that you can't edit your posts after 24 hours or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.