Not open for further replies.

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
If you guys tried to connect last night to malwaretips.com,then you have stumble upon a 403 error........
No, malwaretips.com wasn't hacked but due to our high traffic,we've got a restriction from our hosing company as we've literally 'killed' all the other sites which were also on our server. (Niceeee.... :) )

The problem is now solved,and we are trying to find solution to avoid this from ever happening again (most likely we will upgrade to an Dedicated Server).

Sorry for all the trouble and I'll keep you up-to-date with any future upgrades!

superboy123

Level 4
Verified
May 1, 2012
I so worry because i thinks this forum was die......i like this forum because i have learnt many about security and virus.....

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Thanks Jack, I was worried ..

Posted on the VOP site yesterday: http://forums.voiceofthepublic.com/smf2/index.php/topic,1273.msg3474.html#msg3474

D

Deleted member 178

ok. dont find excuses Jack, you had a party and was drunk then you push the wrong button. dont worry we forgive you, we are all just human :p

just teasing.

kuttus

Level 2
Verified
Oct 5, 2012
I was also soo worried. I try it from multiple computers and from all that i was getting same error.

Anyway it is nice to hear that we are getting lots of hits to our Forum. :)

:dance3: :yahoo: :dance3: :yahoo:

BSOD

Level 2
Verified
Sep 29, 2012
Yeah, I got the message "You shouldn't be here." I was like, "What did I do? o_O"

NSG001

Level 16
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
BSOD said:
I was like, "What did I do? o_O"

:D

PsYbi.gif

Morro

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 8, 2012
LoL at least now i know why it happened, thanks for the update on this Jack. :D

mikey

Nov 29, 2011
I don't know if you guys are using the BadBehavior mod or not. If not, you can save a substantial portion of expended resources by blocking the known bots and simultaneously help with controlling new ones. Ref; http://mods.mybb.com/view/bad-behavior

Having a honeypot on board is a win win for everyone.

arsenaloyal

Level 3
Verified
Aug 6, 2012
cool... at first i thought it was me.. then i checked downformeoreveryone and it was down for everyone... good to know that MalwareTips is growing!

Overkill

Level 31
Verified
Honorary Member
Feb 15, 2012
Has there ever been a time where nobody was connected to mt? busy place here so I highly doubt it

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.