Account Killer - Do you care about your personal data?

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Visit Account Killer

AccountKiller.com, first aid in account termination

Want to ditch your online account? Shouldn't be a problem, right? Unfortunately, on many websites, including popular ones like Facebook, deleting your account can be a real pain.

AccountKiller collects direct links and deleting instructions to make account termination easy. Websites like Skype that do not allow deleting your profile in an easy way at all get blacklisted. Luckily there are websites that do care about your online privacy.

Stumbled across this site, incredibly resourceful.

imsoadude

Level 3
Verified
Feb 21, 2011
Thanks Earth, i've had problems with websites in the past not letting me cancel my account.. and still do so im sure this will come in handy for me

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
I see a problem for me: I have never been a member of these websites, that are proposed ..

I wrote in my notebook sites in which I joined - no problems on that side.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Another way that may work is contacting them via Email Support titled "Account Deletion".

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Do they delete website forum accounts? Got a few site's that I was apart of and now the admin is inactive. :-/

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.