Not open for further replies.

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Antivirus + Total Security
acdONE Antivirus + Total Security gives you and your family the freedom to explore, bank, shop, work, game and socialize online worry-free, knowing your computer is silently protected by the very best antivirus technology and parental controls available today.

Link for more information of this product

Bitdefender Interface and Engine version

D

Deleted member 178

Seems that just selling a picture manager software doesn't give enough incomes... :D

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
umbrapolaris said:
Seems that just selling a picture manager software doesn't give enough incomes... :D

:lol: :heart:

It is using Bitdefender engines. Now that is good. But I don't know what about compatibility issues.

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
I assure that it would be same like the Bitdefender since everything was license for it so even listed for known compatibility issues too.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
bbbbweb said:
BitDefender, just with the price increased?

I think that what it is. Good way to confuse someone for Bitdefender. Wonder if it also has the same engine as Bitdefender, does anyone know?

V

Vextor

@McLovin Yes, I think it is BitDefender, with BD's permission, repackaged to be AcdONE.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
bbbbweb said:
@McLovin Yes, I think it is BitDefender, with BD's permission, repackaged to be AcdONE.

Ahh, okay. Thanks for that. Well if that's the case might have to give it go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.